Congratulations to Boris | Vital Football

Congratulations to Boris

Made in Wigan

Vital Champions League
and his partner on the birth of their new son.

Some quite nasty, ill informed comments this morning about why he will be absent from the commons today. From heavy journalists too which only serves to highlight how low this country’s media has sunk. No waiting for facts, just straight to conspiracy and hysteria. They look like complete tits now. Just hope they stay off Twitter, I can only the imagine the fury and hatred on there today. I’ve taken a brief hiatus from this medium and indeed on here, though note the whinging about nothing still continued. Was quite a refreshing few days.

Woman (we don't know) has baby to bloke running the country (making it his sixth, seventh or maybe eighth child).

Congrats.

Congratulations to Boris and (the woman we don't know) his fiance on the birth of their new baby boy.
It has certainley been a tumultuous month for him, but I am sure most wish him well.
Welcome back to MIW (if you are back) you have been missed.

Thanks Jonny. Needed a break from the ill informed criticism and the constant moaning about nothing. Was quite refreshing, I only popped back to offer my congratulations to the PM.

Are you suggesting his partner isn’t a woman??

Yes, of course I am. That's exactly what I meant. :rolleyes:

Amendment - "Woman (who we don't know)".

Anything to find fault I guess,

Anything to take offence I guess. Snowflake?

, ......I only popped back to offer my congratulations to the PM.

...... and indeed on here, though note the whinging about nothing still continued.

Of course you did. You just can't help yourself though.

Thanks Jonny. Needed a break from the ill informed criticism and the constant moaning about nothing. Was quite refreshing, I only popped back to offer my congratulations to the PM.

I fully understand, and even before the dust settled again, the fishermen were out.
I return to work on Monday, so my (limited) daytime input will be even less from then.

Amendment - "Woman (who we don't know)".

Why would you need to know?

Snowflake?

Didn’t you say the other day you find that those who say snowflake most likely are?

...... and indeed on here, though note the whinging about nothing still continued.

Of course you did. You just can't help yourself though.

I’m not wrong though. Constant moaning about nothing in particular. As you said, you can’t help yourself 😉

Why would you need to know?

I thought your standard of English was better than to somehow create that question from my statement. It's simply not appropriate.

Didn’t you say the other day you find that those who say snowflake most likely are?

Except I didn't call you one..........though yes, you are right ....... I did and I do.

I’m not wrong though. Constant moaning about nothing in particular. As you said, you can’t help yourself 😉

Constant? Nah.

Moaning? Commenting maybe.

Nothing in particular? I wouldn't say so. Most, if not all comments have a reason. A subject. A point.

I can't help myself? Ooh, Sugar Pie Honey Bunch ........... you know that I'm sweet for you. ......................... you have a point though. XXX

;)

That is unfortunately the state of our media and political discourse. No amount of arguing gets anyone anywhere when it comes to politics so best to avoid it and safe everyone the time and frustration. There is enough negativity as it is without talking about it more than we have to.

What a wonderful role model this guy is! No morals whatsoever. Think about it a second.....the man is the Prime Minister. Lies, deception, umpteen illegitimate kids...and everyone is congratulating him....even Keir Starmer!

He's not even divorced from his second wife yet, so how can he be 'engaged' ?

What a wonderful role model this guy is! No morals whatsoever. Think about it a second.....the man is the Prime Minister. Lies, deception, umpteen illegitimate kids...and everyone is congratulating him....even Keir Starmer!

As far as I am aware Notts, he has only 1 child that could be classed as illegitimate, although I do believe that is a very outdated term to use.

I've got to say Notts, of all the things to be angry and pissed off at Johnson for, this is almost so low as to be irrelevant.

As for the "engaged" bit, as it doesn't have a legal status (or at least, I don't think it does), I'm not sure why it matters.

The lies and deception (on other issues) absolutely.

The no of kids ......... really, it's from a potential blackmail point of view.

This kid ......congrats.

Starmer, is a decent man. That's all.

So, he's a paragon of virtue then, TB! You seem to be leaping to his defence....why?

I think you need to read the post again Notts, I am not leaping to his defence, I am merely pointing out that your assertion that he has fathered umpteen illegitimate children is incorrect. For someone that has recently warned another poster to be careful about racist comments I suggest you heed the warning regarding libelous and ill researched comments.

Last edited:
I think you need to read the post again Notts, I am not leaping to his defence, I am merely pointing out that your assertion that he has fathered umpteen illegitimate children is incorrect. For someone that has recently warned another poster to be careful about racist comments I suggest you heed the warning regarding libelous comments and ill researched comments.

Don't be so ridiculous, TB. The use of racist language is abhorrent in my view, if not yours. Similarly, people fawning over a very immoral PM is something almost as bad.