Congratulations to Boris | Page 11 | Vital Football

Congratulations to Boris

You have your opinion, I have mine to which I am sure you will agree we are both entitled. As regards "you don't post very often" please point me to the appropriate section in T&C's which determines how few or how many posts one should write.
By the way I read them all.

Snooker on TV for the rest of the night so you won't hear from me again this evening but do feel free to cast another insult I really don't care.

You have your opinion, I have mine to which I am sure you will agree we are both entitled. As regards "you don't post very often" please point me to the appropriate section in T&C's which determines how few or how many posts one should write.
By the way I read them all.

Snooker on TV for the rest of the night so you won't hear from me again this evening but do feel free to cast another insult I really don't care.

You see ... this is why this discussion hasn't gone very well. "Another insult". You haven't showed me where I've made a single one yet, never mind "another".

Tenfut, you can post as often, or as infrequently as you wish. We both know that. I wasn't even commenting on the frequency ... just my better understanding of it. Please though, next time you do post, be sure to have read any responses to your previous posts properly, and don't add in any perceived words of your own. Most of all though, look up that meaning of "insult".

I suppose I should ask for an apology ... but I reckon there's a better chance of us scoring from a Max Power long throw !

We could discuss the affairs of Liz Truss, whilst married.
Should the activities of pole dancers and Johnson prove to be just so complex and beyond belief.

I have to admit that I've been far too premature in previously assuming the downfall of BloJo. It seems that the man has supernatural powers to enable him to simply glide over - or should that be bumble through - stuff that would bring down any other PM or minister.

However, it now seems that the planets have aligned into eventually bringing about the most apt departure scenario ........ the lying liar is to be brought down by his persistent lying.

The Pincher shambles has simply been a repeat of so many other issues we've seen recently: deny, dilute the denial, backtrack from the denial, and then eventually fess up.

For how long will invertebrate ministers go out and try to cover stuff up on his behalf? I have to say though, this from Suzanna Reid is quote delicious, the way she rips apart the "not half as clever as he thinks he is" Raab ...

Regardless of how much I'm enjoying the bumbling buffoon squirm (both in PMQs and in the select committee review), I have to admit that I've previously been wrong about him.

When I said I thought he'd be gone by last Christmas, one of the underlying reasons was that I believed he'd get disillusioned and impatient with the nature of the job. Of course, I thought he'd screw up as well, - and my, how he's screwed up BIG style - and let's face it, there are handfuls of reasons why he should have already gone, BUT, I'm absolutely amazed by the tenacity with which he's fighting to keep his job.

I'm sat here, watching him get a mauling, and there's a (small) part of me which genuinely feels sorry for him. 30 odd (and growing) of his closest colleagues have already suggested he should piss off, and so have some of the members on the committee, and it does seem to be getting to him a little (given his responses).

Maybe he is human after all. A lying (and incompetent) one, obviously though.

Is there a collective term for a bunch of backstabbers?

Be fair Tenfut ....... he's not only shot himself in both feet, but he's knifed himself a hundred times all over his body.

He could/should have gone for any one of a number of reasons - hell, he even admitted in the committee to meeting Lebedev on his own when he was Foreign Sec - so the fact that he's eventually going because he lied (yet again about summat), he's go to think that he's had a good ride.

Zahawi though .......what a bastard. Takes CX position, and is now lining up to tell him to bugger off !!!

They are still a bunch of backstabbers / yellowbellies / turncoats call em what you will. I can't stand such deserters in any walk of life. I would be of the same opinion if the other lot were in office. Men are men, pansies are flowers.