Congratulations from the Fishy | Page 3 | Vital Football

Congratulations from the Fishy

What’s he done??
Very bitter comments about how we've very lucky with our cup run, getting loads of cash from and then everything just literally falling into place from that, rubbish mate!
Bitter fecker.
The managerial merry-go-round boys really don't like the fact a couple of pe teachers have done something in 88 games most of them never do, get a promotion.

And Mr Flitcroft says 1465 fans traveling to Northampton is 'unbelievable '!?.
It's half term, the're all at the coast!

Incidentally, on the Fishy friends subject, did anyone else do the word search puzzle in yesterday's programme?
They were all teams to find. I found them all except for Grimsby. So am I useless at searching, or are they indeed missing? And if so, an accidental mistake or a deliberate joke?

Really Luke Imp? Given the population of Gy and Clee is larger than Lincoln I would say we have every bit the potential. Nice of you boys to be thinking of your more famous neighbours on the day you achieve promotion though! Priceless!

Ouch that hurt ?

1889-90 Midland League
1908-09 Midland League
1911-12 Central League
1920-21 Midland League
1931-32 Third Division North
1947-48 Third Division North
1951-52 Third Division North
1975-76 Fourth Division
1987-88 GM Vauxhall Conference
2016-17 National League
2018-19 League Two (imminent)

It will be our twelfth promotion, excluding when the Second Division was formed by taking over the Football Alliance. All but two have been as champions.

Top information as always, ScotImp!