Congratulatiojs To The Youth Team | Vital Football

Congratulatiojs To The Youth Team

SeasideEssexXile - 6/5/2017 13:15

Won the league :tophat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Beaten the dingles, knobbers and this will upset a few on here - the cods along the way .

You vile, cowardly scabs must be so happy!!! :loser: :fu:

Wouldn't piss on you lot if you were on fire. :F:

Well done young ones, hoping they have a bright future in tangerine with Uncle Val at the helm

Victory Over Morecambe Leads To Celebrations
The youth team sealed the North West Youth Alliance league title in style with a 3-0 win against Morecambe.

Will Dunne broke the deadlock in the first-half before a quick-fire double from Ben Jacobson and Ewan Bange, just after the interval, secured the win.

However, it wasn’t all one-way traffic for Blackpool, with Jack Sims saving an early penalty whilst the score was 0-0.

The victory meant that Ciaran Donnelly’s side finished the league season two points ahead of second-placed Burnley.

Despite a late change to the starting line-up after Denzel Williams injured himself in the warm-up, The Seasiders dominated the early possession.

Shortly after the quarter-hour mark, The Seasiders suffered a scared as Sebastien Des Pres was dispossessed and the midfielder gave away a penalty when trying to win the ball back.

Luke Fairclough stepped up to take the spot-kick but Jack Sims dived the right way and saved it.

At the other end, Bange poked the ball just wide of the post.

The deadlock was broken in the first-half after a cross was cleared as far as Dunne, who scored with a close-range volley.

Half-Time: Blackpool 1 Morecambe 0

Within minutes of the second half, The Tangerines scored twice in as many minutes.

Jacobson doubled the lead with a header at the back post, before Bange pounced on the rebound of Dylan Sumner’s shot to add gloss to the scoreline.

Fin Sinclair-Smith tested Ollie Jumeau with a low shot that the goalkeeper managed to parry behind his goal for a corner.

Shortly after, Dunne curled a shot just off target before Sinclair-Smith hit the side-netting with a volley.

Blackpool then hit the side-netting again, as Dunne volleyed just inches wide of the goal from Sinclair-Smith’s cross.

As the final whistle blew, the celebrations started as the under-18s won the North West Youth Alliance League title for the first time since 2014.

Full-Time: Blackpool 3 Morecambe 0

SeasideEssexXile - 7/5/2017 07:10

#NAJDE

sooner be a #NAJDE and a #NAPM than an Oystain bum kisser! :fu:

Yes I missed the first one, my very special 3 centre birthday holiday with a visit to the best restaurant in the World was nearly a year in the planning and booking various parts of it long before there was any mention of Judgement Day. I wasn't bothered going to the last game either much to do with the inevitable!

JD2 I attended, ask our mutual friend Pickering Hat Trick, I was at the front of the march from the Blue Room ( I can also PM you dozens more names if you so require).

This season I must admit apathy (and a severe lack of leave after 4 foreign holidays this leave year) was a factor as well as being demo weary (severely depressed by it all). Although I have attended some BST meetings.

As for the medal, was that given to you for being Koko's little special needs supporter? :rofl:

premier 1 - 7/5/2017 19:57

Give it a rest Layton you are becoming a bore ..... :tdn:

Never!

By bore do you mean I'm starting to annoy you?

Good you horrible old doffer!

You should be aware us #NAPM don't give in. I'm here till the end of your days you cowardly old fool. :tophat: