CONGRATS PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON 2017-18 CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER CITY | Page 4 | Vital Football

CONGRATS PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON 2017-18 CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER CITY

Personally Colin you could use your time in many far better ways. Take up knitting or yoga for example. Or even just close your eyes and imagine some of our football in your mind’s eye.

You will never get the hour back again.......you have been warned :throw:

I didn't bother in the end, Skoorb.

A bit late in posting my pleasure with team winning the title, but better late than never.
Great achievement from the lads.

I didn't bother in the end, Skoorb.

A wise decision (y)

The surprising thing is that, given the circumstances (points gap, widely held acceptance that the title was decided), they hadn’t already prepared something which just needed a final polish :unsure: After all there was clear potential for the league to be decided the weekend before last and yet they put out this hastily cobbled together garbage fronted by the ultimate football Twat, Danny “I loathe Manchester City Mills” FFS. They couldn’t have found a more downbeat, miserable - he looked as if his dog had just died he was so fed up.

I gave up after the first ad break and I am still regretting not switching off earlier :spam:

Last edited:
(Tue 17 April) Man City Material Squirrelled Away – Stuff You May Have Missed

You would have to live on planet Zogg if news had failed to reach you about Manchester City FC winning the Premier League. But, if you reside in a far flung place, without any access to the internet, media sources and fire had not been discovered (thinking about smoke signals), you refuse to listen to gossip and you want the facts and nothing but the facts then, you’ll be pleased to hear we, at VMC are about to tickle your fancy and in doing so, bring to you, the reader, MCFC news and views regarding the last 48 hours.

(Phew, that was a long paragraph.)

https://manchestercity.vitalfootbal...l-squirrelled-away-stuff-you-may-have-missed/

A wise decision (y)

The surprising thing is that, given the circumstances (points gap, widely held acceptance that the title was decided), they hadn’t already prepared something which just needed a final polish :unsure: After all there was clear potential for the league to be decided the weekend before last and yet they put out this hastily cobbled together garbage fronted by the ultimate football Twat, Danny “I loathe Manchester City Mills” FFS. They couldn’t have found a more downbeat, miserable - he looked as if his dog had just died he was so fed up.

I gave up after the first ad break and I am still regretting not switching off earlier :spam:

Andy Hinchcliffe would have been better, he did a one off piece in the rain at the Etihad Stadium of the Champions.

Have I missed Joe Hart congratulating City, on his club winning the title?

seems that PG was right about JH1, but could he have improved the keeper had he stayed?