Confused | Page 2 | Vital Football

Confused

You should think yourself lucky owd Twirlio appears to be in a permanent state of confusion Bully.:LOL:Would you be happy if RND went to Stoke on loan for the season and we had Shawcross off them for the season? UTMPB
your always having digs at people arnt ya bigger blade, is it cause your old and thinning on top pal. lol you old victor meldrew ya

your always having digs at people arnt ya bigger blade, is it cause your old and thinning on top pal. lol you old victor meldrew ya
I must admit i do like having a laugh at fickle fans like thee Grayson Perry wannabe.:LOL: It's all done in the best possible taste tho.:yes: UTMPB

Like a dog with a bone, wont leave it alone, taking the battle to every thread, Twirlo, you going to surrender under the blitzkrieg.

How's the weather over there? Tipping snow for us on Thursday according to the Beeb weather page.UTMPB

Mild winter so far, above freezing most days since Christmas, snow coming in tomorrow and then they say dropping to mid minus 20s next week, never mind, only a couple more months and snow will be gone.

Like a dog with a bone, wont leave it alone, taking the battle to every thread, Twirlo, you going to surrender under the blitzkrieg.
so youve noticed the hard on he as for me ,like a school yard crush,where the girl keeps slapping the boy ,but really she wants to be his girlfriend .lol rodders and twirlo up a tree rodders and twirlo up a tree .....................

According to Wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhys_Norrington-Davies), he is at Stoke on loan. I think its a bit of a joke, Luton gave him a chance so why recall him to loan him out elsewhere unless the player agreed/wanted it. CW said around November time that he was on loan at Luton and would remain there until the end of the season.
Think it’s to do with Luton’s finances they couldnt afford to pay him they also sent another loanee back to his parent club

Always having digs?:LOL: Diddums Grayson Perry wannabe.:LOL: Well i am an ex Miner so i was used to digging.:giggle: BIG TRUE BLADE :fish: gets yet another bite off our Chris's self promoted right hand man/child.:giggle: UTMPB

Always having digs?:LOL: Diddums Grayson Perry wannabe.:LOL: Well i am an ex Miner so i was used to digging.:giggle: BIG TRUE BLADE :fish: gets yet another bite off our Chris's self promoted right hand man/child.:giggle: UTMPB
who look at me im an ex miner,with the way you carry on ,your still a fuckin miner , good old maggie soon put your lot in ya place, arnt you up at the academy hunting for autographs ya pleb

who look at me im an ex miner,with the way you carry on ,your still a fuckin miner , good old maggie soon put your lot in ya place, arnt you up at the academy hunting for autographs ya pleb
Miner and minor are totally different Twirlio.Well done on spelling Maggie right tho,i feel my lessons are starting to work for you.Put the cheque in the post.:giggle: By the way i don't go to Shirecliffe hunting for autographs but some ask me to sign autographs for them.:cool::giggle:UTMPB

Miner and minor are totally different Twirlio.Well done on spelling Maggie right tho,i feel my lessons are starting to work for you.Put the cheque in the post.:giggle: By the way i don't go to Shirecliffe hunting for autographs but some ask me to sign autographs for them.:cool::giggle:UTMPB
ok have a nice day pal .up the blades