Confused.com | Page 3 | Vital Football

Confused.com

The vaccines would not have happened with Labour in charge. Sir Liar loves the EU
procurement system for vacs and we would have no Oxford AZ at all. The wolrd would have been much worse off IMO.
As you say , just an opinion, not fact

Do Labour and their apparatchiks have anything useful or valuable to offer to the political discussion ? All I hear is gossip and title tattle from the bitter losers.

The party of anti-Semitisim, EU lovers, illegal war starters, high taxation, mass immigration, sexual abuse cover ups etc are pathetic.

The Tories are set to make Council gains on Thursday, Liebour will lose seats. Says it all.
Just a few so so silly facts for you
In the 1900s Business men (tories) reviled the Jews and pushed out of the better areas, creating ghettos

Daft I know, but some tories voted to remain in the EU

I presume you are talking about WOMD, when they voted, tories as well as labour voted to go to war

The Tories have not stopped immigration, yes I know amazing!!

Jimmy Saville the most prolific paedophile, was a Tory donor, mad eh!!

Yeah , pathetic facts

People of both spectrums of the political scale, can drag things up which are true, which shows them in a bad light!!

But, it’s a real shame, that because they have different opinions, people just slag em off, and dismiss them out of hand, “you don’t agree with me, I will disregard anything you say”

That goes for left and right wing!!
IN MY OPINION

No just an opinion but no one has the facts to deny it Ray. Just look up his
comments on what the Tories should do on the vaccines.
You stated that if labour were in power etc etc
Mate, you can’t say that as fact, this why I try not to get too involved, but I suppose your opinion is better than mine, so yours must be right eh!

You stated that if labour were in power etc etc
Mate, you can’t say that as fact, this why I try not to get too involved, but I suppose your opinion is better than mine, so yours must be right eh!

But I can say that because the Labour leader told us what we should do - what he would do. I sorry you think that I think I'm better than you, I don't but you can't deny what he said about vaccines. The EU27 have not spent money to do the R & D eccept on a failed French attempt.

Not Johnsons fault. He’s too busy decorating to think about football🤭

Well, well, how did you know my name is Johnson and i have just finished decorating on a lousy rainy day in Spain.
A name that i mentioned ages ago and could still be hanging around, and is still employed (hence no announcement) - John Terry :utv: :mad::mad:

But I can say that because the Labour leader told us what we should do - what he would do. I sorry you think that I think I'm better than you, I don't but you can't deny what he said about vaccines. The EU27 have not spent money to do the R & D eccept on a failed French attempt.
People in power, out of power, say things to score political points, and ALL parties spin, you know that
You have to read between the lines and spin, to try ( and I mean try) and get a balanced view, not easy

Just a few so so silly facts for you
In the 1900s Business men (tories) reviled the Jews and pushed out of the better areas, creating ghettos

Daft I know, but some tories voted to remain in the EU

I presume you are talking about WOMD, when they voted, tories as well as labour voted to go to war

The Tories have not stopped immigration, yes I know amazing!!

Jimmy Saville the most prolific paedophile, was a Tory donor, mad eh!!

Yeah , pathetic facts

People of both spectrums of the political scale, can drag things up which are true, which shows them in a bad light!!

But, it’s a real shame, that because they have different opinions, people just slag em off, and dismiss them out of hand, “you don’t agree with me, I will disregard anything you say”

That goes for left and right wing!!
IN MY OPINION

The Tories are far from perfect - and what an indictment it is on Labour that the Tories will STILL make gains on Thursday, including winning Hartlepool.

Until an IRA sympathiser who laid flowers on a terrorist's grave who bashed a man's skull in just because he was Jewish leads the Tories, until Tory Police Commissioners and Councils cover up the mass rape of vulnerable kids, until a Tory svengali overseas 'rubbing their noses in diversity' by letting all and sundry into the country, until the Tories renage on a referendum on something as important as the Treaty of Lisbon which impacts on all our lives - There is no parity. Labour are on their own in the gutter, and finally working class people are turning their backs on them.

There's nothing silly about the damage Labour has done to this country. It's wikedness for the purpose of political gain.

The Tories are far from perfect - and what an indictment it is on Labour that the Tories will STILL make gains on Thursday, including winning Hartlepool.

Until an IRA sympathiser who laid flowers on a terrorist's grave who bashed a man's skull in just because he was Jewish leads the Tories, until Tory Police Commissioners and Councils cover up the mass rape of vulnerable kids, until a Tory svengali overseas 'rubbing their noses in diversity' by letting all and sundry into the country, until the Tories renage on a referendum on something as important as the Treaty of Lisbon which impacts on all our lives - There is no parity. Labour are on their own in the gutter, and finally working class people are turning their backs on them.

There's nothing silly about the damage Labour has done to this country.
That’s was the point I was trying to make, you can pick and choose the facts which pushes your opinion
My grandma, my Dad , my eldest brother all staunch tories ( sadly all have passed away) loved them dearly
My Mum ( also passed , loved dearly as we’ll ) and another Brother were are Labour
By heck we had some heated debates, but, we did try ( not always) to see each points of view,
But mud slinging, doesn’t get anybody anywhere, education does

>But mud slinging, doesn’t get anybody anywhere, education does

try telling that to parliament that’s all they seem to do all day

People in power, out of power, say things to score political points, and ALL parties spin, you know that
You have to read between the lines and spin, to try ( and I mean try) and get a balanced view, not easy
OK but Sit Liar did his vaccine quote in the House as he disagreed with the PM.
He does that whatever the subject and the suggestion though......called opposition.