Confessions of a Vital Villan | Vital Football

Confessions of a Vital Villan

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
Just a thread for everyone to air their dirty laundry.

I'll start...

I once knelt on a dog thinking it was a rucksack. It was only when it yelped in pain that I realised it was in fact a canine in a lot of pain.

I once saw my mate who was facing away from me in Sutton Coldfield so I went over and kicked him up the arse (a lot harder than I'd intended).

When he turned round, it wasn't my mate.

:shake:

I once saw my mate who was facing away from me in Sutton Coldfield so I went over and kicked him up the arse (a lot harder than I'd intended).

When he turned round, it wasn't my mate.

:shake:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'd have loved to have seen that. What did he do/say?

Dad was with me, he said you can sort that one out and walked off. I was bigger than the lad to be fair but I did say you are welcome to give me a whack back.

He probably just thought I was a nut job and so left me to it!

I blushed for hours after! Even if it had been my mate, I'd kicked harder than I'd meant to!

During the summer holidays we used to wait on the bridge of the aqueduct by us and fill up buckets of water from the canal and tip them over cars as they passed below. If we were lucky some of them were soft tops and had the roof down or sun roof open.

During the summer holidays we used to wait on the bridge of the aqueduct by us and fill up buckets of water from the canal and tip them over cars as they passed below. If we were lucky some of them were soft tops and had the roof down or sun roof open.

We used to throw pennies into the back of lorries that passed underneath the over pass. They would rattle through the load in the back and the driver would have to pull over to see what was wrong. We used to think that was very funny.

As a young mischievous kid (I think I was about 11) on holiday, I used to always make sure I was first into the hotel restaurant at dinner times and headed straight for the bread roll section where i would 'hollow out' all the crusty bread rolls by basically poking my finger in the bottom and pulling out all the bread from the inside.

I did this for about a week until I was caught...... the hotel staff saw the funny side and said that a few guests had enquired into the origins of this 'Greek Bread Speciality'

I once threw a classmates pencil case out of the window. He was angry so I said if he leaned out I would hold his ankles and he could reach it. He did and I dropped him out of the window as well.

As the teacher walked in, Adam was dusting himself off and walking passed the window.

The teacher didn't miss a beat and said 'Fear, out'...

:oops:

I might, or might not, have let off the fire extinguisher in the science block after being given detention. I couldn't possibly comment.

My late uncle owned the family hub home on Manor Road in Sutton cold field. One of the streams from Sutton park ran through the top garden, which had a bridge on from one side to the other garden.

We used to have a small boat/dingy type out on it when we were young. One day though the family hadn't got it out. They were all in one lounge and us in the other.

We decided to float my uncle's brand new expensive 6 cushions on the stream inside. We were in rather alot of trouble to say the least

I have a cousin who is rather effeminate. As a child, he loved Barcelona by Freddie Mercury and sang in a choir. At a party in their house, I accidentally stepped on the record and broke it. I knew he would have thrown a huge hissy fit so I kicked it under their piano and ran off. That was roughly 27 years ago.

My aunt recently gave that piano to a neighbour and discovered the broken record. She told me the story of finding the record and how they had turned the house upside down looking for it all those years ago. I just nodded along and didn't say anything.

LOL... that's brilliant BB, the fact that you still wouldn't own up!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha MD !

I once set someones back garden on fire, by throwing away what I thought was a 'used' sparkler on Bonfire night. Turned out it wasn't quite out.... not sure what initial set the blaze going, but by the morning I was told that the plastic slide belonging to the toddler who lived there had completely melted.

I felt very guilty... but not enough to own up.

One of my old employers decided one day to reduce my commission by 10%, for no reason. I hacked the system and put it back up, then allocated a few of his clients to me as well.

I don't feel guilty, because my contract was quite clear, and it was easier than going to Court over it. They still don't know to this day.

Yeah, was looking forward to making more confessions but I didn't want to be the only one!