Concerned Grandad | Vital Football

Concerned Grandad

ian08040

Vital Squad Member
I’m guessing going to get backlash over this,but I’ve got many grandkids all daughters,
not saying any more

Attachments

• 361A4028-0FEE-4615-9C6E-D1646159F913.jpeg
    361A4028-0FEE-4615-9C6E-D1646159F913.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 95
I am a bit concerned for grandad. I have grandchildren including 2 grandaughters, who use this park regularly. I am willing to go out on a limb here and predict that this story will (or already has been) revealed as absolute bollux.

A quick scan of Facebook will tell you all you need to know about her credentials.She’s an anti-vaxxer, lockdown protester, conspiracy theorist who believes that COVID vaccine is poison.

Instead of being responsible and reporting alleged crimes to the police, she posts on a Facebook group.

A quick scan of Facebook will tell you all you need to know about her credentials.She’s an anti-vaxxer, lockdown protester, conspiracy theorist who believes that COVID vaccine is poison.

Instead of being responsible and reporting alleged crimes to the police, she posts on a Facebook group.
Well done. How foolish of me to imagine it might be real. Doesn't happen to be racist by any chance, does she?

Nothing obviously racist but I did just glance. The selfies on her profile are so horrific they’d make you vomit so I’d strongly advise against having a look for yourself.
Just a coincidence that he's Asian then. I think I'd bet heavily that she is but of course it is possible she isn't. Unfortunately my local Corals is shut.

Just a coincidence that he's Asian then. I think I'd bet heavily that she is but of course it is possible she isn't. Unfortunately my local Corals is shut.

If the people in the photo are doing what the poster is suggesting then does it matter what ethnic background the person might be?

So at least three men (seemingly without their own children) go into a play area and take photos of children and your first response is not concern for the children but the skin colour of the people doing the actions?

Well done. How foolish of me to imagine it might be real. Doesn't happen to be racist by any chance, does she?

Her politics seem to be:

a) Pro-Brexit
b) Against the wearing of masks
c) Not pro-Trump but not anti-Trump either.

which in some people's minds will make her on par with Hitler.

If the people in the photo are doing what the poster is suggesting then does it matter what ethnic background the person might be?

So at least three men (seemingly without their own children) go into a play area and take photos of children and your first response is not concern for the children but the skin colour of the people doing the actions?

We don’t live in a vigilante state. Alleged crimes should be reported to the authorities and not splashed all over Facebook.

The best way to protect children from potential harm is to call the police.

Nice try at a bit of trolling there but I promised myself not to take the bait any more. Have a nice day.
:-)

Didn’t you hear Valencia? Decline of ‘populism’ started over the weekend.
I’m seriously concerned that it’s not TB.
Don’t forget that the Donald got over 79 million votes & Johnson won we an 80 seat majority.
The next fascinating one will be LePen in France.
If she’s trounced then I will agree.

We don’t live in a vigilante state. Alleged crimes should be reported to the authorities and not splashed all over Facebook.

The best way to protect children from potential harm is to call the police.
Quite agree, obviously unsure if public concerned did do this,but I certainly did inform police,may all be bollox,but I for one with daughters and granddaughters am not willing to risk Fuk all in this day and age irrespective of ethnicity