computer shops | Vital Football

computer shops

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
What a pack of robbing twats they are.got a 4 year old laptop thats was running slow and full of all sorts of shite making it play up. so i went to 3 local independent shops today to get a price for a complete wipe and to get it back to how it was so to speak. first shop couldn't be arsed but said £35 for a basic wipe,2nd shop more or less the same but £40.third fecker was £50 but explained they checked the hard drive first and if it was ok they'd sort it,but would ring me first if it needed a new hard drive and that would increase the price.
Came home and went online to do some groundwork regards the issue.feckin hell it's a piece of piss to do yourself using google video with step by step instructions.all in all it took 45 mins to wipe it and restore to out of the box status as if new.
i know folk have to make a living and thats fair enough but ffs £50 to let an inbuilt programme fix itself is a tad harsh.
Running as good as the day it was first bought with free norton antivirus

Norton tends to make your PC run slow.

I lIke Avira - but others out there such as AVG or Avast.

Its about 60-120 minutes to reinstall, however if things do pear shaped I have spent days getting everything working again...

Feck me you just reminded me why i dont bother on here much these days.you are a tedious cock and always will be.
Louise and the kids not seen the light yet and fecked off to pastures new?

thing was fecked and running like a snail so i decided to play about with it.
can drop this lenovo to yours friday if thats ok as away for the weekend and wont be needing it?

Forall he's now presumed innocent in the the eyes of the law,i hope none of your daughters ever run into such a despicable ****.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=computers+for+dummies&tag=hydrukspg-21&index=stripbooks&hvadid=25386983847&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=104084014458720142&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9041211&hvtargid=kwd-14187602&ref=pd_sl_3mqlw9shft_b

Yip that be me when it comes to puters.so well chuffed iv'e managed to save 50 quid doing something myself for the first time.
now if you want to talk nature, horticulture,agriculture and the natural world i could tie you in knots eel muncher.