• Base on unweighted PPG with play offs for 3rd - 6th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Base on weighted PPG with play offs for 3rd - 6th

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Base on weighted PPG with play offs for 3rd - 10th

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Base on unweighted PPG with play offs for 3rd - 10th

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Finish all games when safe to play (phases return for fans)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

nibbles

Vital Football Hero
Weighted PPG takes into account home and away PPG separately and was used in L2.

Let me know if I’ve missed any options.

Initially, a few weeks ago, the only option I could envisage was one where the season played out at the earliest opportunity. I subsequently moved onto where I am now, null and void. Having said that, it seems less and less likely that my preferred option will win through, unless, perhaps, the player contract situation proves too complicated to allow a continuation of any sort ?

There's multiple options for PPG but only 2 for 'finish'.
Please can you add:
'Finish all games when safe to play'.

Surely a plausible scenario is that the first game or two is without fans - then with a few fans - then more fans at each Club that proves it can manage ?

There's multiple options for PPG but only 2 for 'finish'.
Please can you add:
'Finish all games when safe to play'.

Surely a plausible scenario is that the first game or two is without fans - then with a few fans - then more fans at each Club that proves it can manage ?

Added that for you.

Looks like there might be some bias in the responses so far - a few people dreaming of play off glory for the gills!

Ignoring the financial impact for a moment I just want the games to be played. I know this isn't really viable given the impact it will have financially on most clubs at our level but it's my preferred option, ideally with fans so voted for the phased return of fans. Suspect the season will be terminated though.

I don't think it's viable (cost effective) to finish all the games, so PPG with play-offs from 3-6.
As for next season, we will lose a lot of clubs if fans aren't allowed. Therefore I'd look at home season ticket holders being able to attend and seating allocated to allow social distancing.