Competition - 2020/21 Table Toppers | Page 5 | Vital Football

Competition - 2020/21 Table Toppers

It’s a wonderful fruity : slightly nutty taste ,.....smooth as silk , goes down like nothing on earth ....., sixteen years in the making plus one year in the Barrel.
Absolute heaven.
Irish Whiskey at its finest .
Words can’t really do it justice to be honest, sipping it slowly and relishing it does .
With a smile on my face that makes everyone jealous .

it makes my previous favourite of Dalewhinnies Winter Gold taste like VAT69 !!!!

It punches way above it's price tag. And you have the last bottle - so take care lol!!

Well its great to hear the descriptions of taste, that is Irish Whiskey, though I have 50% Irish blood in me! I can't stand the bloody stuff! n good on ya for those that love/enjoy it.

I have always been a Dark Rum drinker in particular Woods or Pussers Navy Rums, mind I do love the aged originals from Jamaica and the Carribean.

Good evening all , hope you are all well . Still struggling to get on here in the mornings , so busy . Allotments don’t look after themselves you know .

Makes me laugh that airlines are putting on more flights to get people home from Portugal earlier . No .... not laugh ....... angry !
what is that all about , madness .

utter bollocks .
They should be ashamed of themselves.

How many of them that get home early will isolate themselves , before going back to work and being potential spreaders .

take care all . Look after each other. Look out for the news . !!!

Good evening all , hope you are all well . Still struggling to get on here in the mornings , so busy . Allotments don’t look after themselves you know .

Makes me laugh that airlines are putting on more flights to get people home from Portugal earlier . No .... not laugh ....... angry !

utter bollocks .

How many of them that get home early will isolate themselves , before going back to work and being potential spreaders .

Ha ha , I thought I was on the Good Morning Thread . ....... 😆Help , cracking up here . ! Kin bombed out !

utter bollocks .

That'll learn Portugal for corroborating with UEFA. They don't know who Boris is !!! :LOL:

Scottish Whisky for me guys......such as .Scapa, Glenfiddich ..Tamnavulin newby(established 1966 so no really aged stuff) Old Pulteny is my current top favourite at the moment...I tend to move around the Scottish breweries over time to try others as you do

Whisky or whiskey?

Note in the main the world follows Scotlands spelling of whisky (without the E), even Canada but guess what. USA and Ireland plonked an E in the spelling, (well most of the distillers did} apparently to differentiate thier brew from the originators ...another example of USA striving for individualism and also the Irish influx / influence in the USA.

Whisky for me!