Competition - 2020/21 Table Toppers

Table Toppers 2020/21 Final Results

1. Spurs' Top Scorer for the 2020/21 Premier League Season:

- Harry Kane

2. Spurs' Top Assister for the 2020/21 Premier League Season:

- Harry Kane

3. Official Supporters’ Clubs’ Player of the Season for 2020/21:

- Harry Kane

4. What Spurs player will play the most minutes in the 2020/21 Premier League Season:

- A tie between Lloris and Hojbjerg

Bonus Ball: Guess the exact minutes played by the player you choose in question 4 during the 2020/21 Premier League season. (You cannot guess the same number as another VS member!) :

This means our final top 5 winners are:

1st place - Muttley (Kane/Kane/Kane/Lloris/3419)
2nd place - Real Deal (Kane/Kane/Kane/Hojbjerg/3335)
3rd place - Nick Real Deal (Kane/Kane/Kane/Lloris/2500)
4th place - Kiwispur (Son/Kane/Kane/Lloris/3420)
5th place - Gary Onedaysoon (Kane/Kane/Lo Celso/Lloris/3365)

Congrats you lot! You all win one of the Spurs Adult Core Caps in a colour of your choice...

DM me with your colour choice and we will arrange how to get them to you.

Muttley you were agonisingly close to winning the jackpot mate but instead I am going to donate the jackpot amount (£50) to the JE3 Foundation (https://je3foundation.com) as a way of saying thanks to all of you for playing along and continuing to be apart of this awesome Vital Spurs family, even when the team serve us up a dumpster fire of a season. It's not much, but it is a great cause and every little helps.

Brilliant. :clap::clap::clap:

How'd it taste? :guiness:
I have only two words to describe it , I poured it , held it , swirled it , looked carefully at it , raised it to my lips , took a sip , held it in my mouth , savoured it , , rolled it ....and finally swallowed it .
It was :
FUCKING AWESOME........

. I have to say I have never had one of that quality .... ever .
Not the sort of whisky I will be getting out when the Herberts come round after the pubs shut !!! That’s for sure .
When we win the league or cup next season , most definitely !!!

:bow::tophat:
thank you Ex .
True gent .

I have only two words to describe it , I poured it , held it , swirled it , looked carefully at it , raised it to my lips , took a sip , held it in my mouth , savoured it , , rolled it ....and finally swallowed it .
It was :
FUCKING AWESOME........

. I have to say I have never had one of that quality .... ever .
Not the sort of whisky I will be getting out when the Herberts come round after the pubs shut !!! That’s for sure .
When we win the league or cup next season , most definitely !!!

:bow::tophat:
thank you Ex .
True gent .

Love it, that's exactly what I hoped you'd say. Brilliant., and make sure the herberts aren't allowed anywhere near it - that was their last bottle !!!

Let Walthy answer that one!

I may have told the story before but.....
About 23 years ago I was part of the management team of a Safeway store in Northampton. I was asked to deliver a bottle of Safeway Irish Whisky to a journalist and authors house in Wellingborough on the way home. He wrote for newspapers and had books published.
I knocked on his door and he invited me in with my bottle of paint stripper !!
I noticed every skirting board had bottles of Whisky lined up. The stairs had the same running up both sides. He showed me through to the kitchen and asked if I wanted to try it.
He prepared 2 glasses and poured the spirit into them. Handed me mine and started to warm his by swirling it in his hand. I did the same. He took a sniff and asked what I could pick up....not much really.
He took a swig , and swirled it around in his mouth then spat it in the sink. I swallowed mine and it burned my throat, nasty.
I asked him why he spat it out....was it that bad. He said it is what it is. He said if he swallowed every sample he tried he would be an alcoholic.
Wait there he said. He came back with a bottle of 50 year old Irish Whisky already opened , about half gone.
He repeated the process. The aroma was more gentle or subtle. He said when you taste it wait for around 5 seconds and tell me what happens. It tasted more gentle than the previous harsh one. Down it went, no burning. Then around 5 seconds, a warm upwards glow in my throat with honey after taste. Heavenly.

He said.....that's Irish Whisky !!

I am not a Whisky drinker but wow !!

I may have told the story before but.....
About 23 years ago I was part of the management team of a Safeway store in Northampton. I was asked to deliver a bottle of Safeway Irish Whisky to a journalist and authors house in Wellingborough on the way home. He wrote for newspapers and had books published.
I knocked on his door and he invited me in with my bottle of paint stripper !!
I noticed every skirting board had bottles of Whisky lined up. The stairs had the same running up both sides. He showed me through to the kitchen and asked if I wanted to try it.
He prepared 2 glasses and poured the spirit into them. Handed me mine and started to warm his by swirling it in his hand. I did the same. He took a sniff and asked what I could pick up....not much really.
He took a swig , and swirled it around in his mouth then spat it in the sink. I swallowed mine and it burned my throat, nasty.
I asked him why he spat it out....was it that bad. He said it is what it is. He said if he swallowed every sample he tried he would be an alcoholic.
Wait there he said. He came back with a bottle of 50 year old Irish Whisky already opened , about half gone.
He repeated the process. The aroma was more gentle or subtle. He said when you taste it wait for around 5 seconds and tell me what happens. It tasted more gentle than the previous harsh one. Down it went, no burning. Then around 5 seconds, a warm upwards glow in my throat with honey after taste. Heavenly.

He said.....that's Irish Whisky !!

I am not a Whisky drinker but wow !!

Well I am an Irish whiskey drinker and walthy got the very last bottle of aged malt that the distillery had left!

I know it well and believe it's one of the best - ever, over to walthy now!

How old Ex ? The one I tasted dated to 1947!

It's nothing like that it's 16 years in the cask _+ in the bottle time; it is of course personal choice, but this was one of their best vintages and won accolade after accolade, it got a 4.9 out of 5 - of course for a 16 year old whiskey it's now up to stupid money, but it's worth every penny imho.

It’s a wonderful fruity : slightly nutty taste ,.....smooth as silk , goes down like nothing on earth ....., sixteen years in the making plus one year in the Barrel.
Absolute heaven.
Irish Whiskey at its finest .
Words can’t really do it justice to be honest, sipping it slowly and relishing it does .
With a smile on my face that makes everyone jealous .

it makes my previous favourite of Dalewhinnies Winter Gold taste like VAT69 !!!!