Competition - 2020/21 Table Toppers | Vital Football

Competition - 2020/21 Table Toppers

Matic

Alert Team
Hello gentleladies and gentlefolks! It's another competition time!

The aim of 'Table Toppers' is to guess the following 4 things correctly:
  1. Spurs' Top Scorer for the 2020/21 Premier League Season
  2. Spurs' Top Assister for the 2020/21 Premier League Season
  3. Official Supporters’ Clubs’ Player of the Season for 2020/21
  4. What Spurs player will play the most minutes in the 2020/21 Premier League Season
Bonus Ball - Guess the exact minutes played by the player you choose in question 4 during the 2020/21 Premier League season. (You cannot guess the same number as another VS member!)

5 people who guess all 4 questions right will win an Adult Core Cap (navy or white) from the official Spurs Store!

01_83385-00002.jpg01_83384-00002.jpg

If more than 5 people guess all the 4 questions correctly then the 5 winners will be chosen from who came closest on the Bonus Ball Question.

If less than 5 people guess all 4 questions correctly then the people who guessed the most questions right will be chosen and the Bonus Ball question will be used if needed.

Now, if anybody manages to guess ALL 4 questions right AND guesses the Bonus Ball exactly right, they will win a £40 Hoodie/Track Top of their choice from the Official Spurs Store as well as the Adult Core Cap.

If nobody wins the £40 Hoodie/Track Top there is another thing that will happen, but that will be revealed at the time.

The closing time for your guesses will be the full time whistle in our 31st October 2020 game vs Brighton, at which time the thread will be locked. Then we wait for the season to end.

Good luck!

Last edited:
1) Sonny
2) Kane
3) Ndombele
4) Dier

Dier 2970.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its premier league season, so 30 games approx x 90 is 2700.
Yes I know its just I forgot to say that the extra mins being other games, my sincere apologies lol!

Wondered if you would spot the deliberate mistake, only kidding lol!

So again....
1. Kane
2. Kane
3. N'Dombele
4. Dier

Dier - 2520.

Yes I know its just I forgot to say that the extra mins being other games, my sincere apologies lol!

Wondered if you would spot the deliberate mistake, only kidding lol!

So again....
1. Kane
2. Kane
3. N'Dombele
4. Dier

Dier - 2520.

I feel sorry for Kane. Most goals , most assists but misses out on player of the season. I mean what does he have to do ?

I
I see a pattern emerging !!

It's all about BODMAS Nick and a tough formula to solve

(90 x 38) + (10 x 3) + (20 x 4) + (8 x 5) - 94 - 57

38 games at 90 mins
10 games with 3 mins Fergie time
20 games with 4 mins Fergie time
8 games with 5 mins Fergie time
Less: getting injured in the 37th min and missing one game

:grinning:

It's all about BODMAS Nick and a tough formula to solve

(90 x 38) + (10 x 3) + (20 x 4) + (8 x 5) - 94 - 57

38 games at 90 mins
10 games with 3 mins Fergie time
20 games with 4 mins Fergie time
8 games with 5 mins Fergie time
Less: getting injured in the 37th min and missing one game

:grinning:
Not that you are taking it seriously of course.

1. Spurs' Top Scorer for the 2020/21 Premier League Season Son
  2. Spurs' Top Assister for the 2020/21 Premier League Season Kane
  3. Official Supporters’ Clubs’ Player of the Season for 2020/21 Bale
  4. What Spurs player will play the most minutes in the 2020/21 Premier League Season Hojberg 3060

I will mainly take the 'minutes played' from whoscored.com and double check it against a couple of other places. I'm afraid I cannot clarify if the minutes played includes extra time or not but I assume it does.

I have also clarified that the Bonus Ball question is minutes played in the 2020/21 Premier League so you are free to adjust your posts if that changes what you think.