Competition - 2020/21 Table Toppers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Competition - 2020/21 Table Toppers

Great idea by Matic because it gets me thinking .....yeah but what if ?
You delve deeper, like who will be our third highest scorer. I say this because the obvious 1 and 2 is Kane and Son, although some may disagree. The third highest is not so easy but could be very important if whoever it is approaches 1 and 2 for numbers.

What if we exclude Hugo from minutes played ? Or go for second highest ?

Who will have the highest % pass rate ?

Who will have the second and third highest assist numbers.

Who will score the most free kicks?

Who will score the least goals out of over 23 year old outfield players, same for assists ?

I came up with my predictions for this competition in seconds, I cant for my own questions.

Not the questions mate its trying to work out the answers that I find headachey

Let me try and help you through it.

Our third highest scorer....If we expect Kane and Son to occupy the top two slots it's likely to be out of a few who gets the third. Dele, Bale, Vinnie, Moura, Loco etc. But if Bale or Dele or Vinnie take one of the top two slots then it becomes interesting.

Let me try and help you through it.

Our third highest scorer....If we expect Kane and Son to occupy the top two slots it's likely to be out of a few who gets the third. Dele, Bale, Vinnie, Moura, Loco etc. But if Bale or Dele or Vinnie take one of the top two slots then it becomes interesting.

Wow

Am I missing something here . What’s the great idea by Matic? .............
Nick trying to change the rules again . I can see a pattern emerging here . !!!!!!!!!