Competing with Notts County | Page 2 | Vital Football

Competing with Notts County

Purely based on previous evidence, and as I've been posting on here and it's predecessors for as nearly as long as this new fangled interweb has been around, I'll refute the anonymous bit ta very much.

I’m honoured you take such an interest. I really wouldn’t bother if I was you.

Fair enough, Friday night is good to wind down and have a drink or 3 and We Are All Imps. Let's hope this time tomorrow were all celebrating a good result and getting the twisty balloons out.

The £10 offer wasn't exactly a great success.

Not sure why it was Friday night? Forest are away today so it'll not be that.

Although we have our game against Yeovil on a Friday night for no reason other than the Club's mutually agreed to use it.

The £10 offer wasn't exactly a great success.

Not sure why it was Friday night? Forest are away today so it'll not be that.

Although we have our game against Yeovil on a Friday night for no reason other than the Club's mutually agreed to use it.
The test match starts at Trent Bridge today and Meadow Lane is very close to Trent Bridge so this could be the reason for the game being played last night.

Free balloon modelling and popcorn for families is offered at the Notts County vs Yeovil match. How can we compete with this? I am not surprised they were tipped to win the league.
Apparently having just spoken to my friend who is a County fan he reckons the reason they lost to Yeovil was the the players were out of breath and energy after blowing up all of the balloons before the match!

True. But they weren't bottom when the tickets were sold.

Ahhh, but they now. And will be until at least 4:50 on Saturday.

On the one hand it is nice to tease. On the other do we want to tempt fate as we did with Grimsby? Maybe a little humility until after the game (or at that part of the match when we know what the result will be) would be a better strategy.

My original point was tongue in cheek and aimed at our attendances and not to humiliate County but point taken.
Following our last two sub par performances I think we'll all be showing a little humility.