Companies To Be Disolved If Quota Isn't Met | Vital Football

Companies To Be Disolved If Quota Isn't Met

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
Daily Politics, was doing a drink but I'm sure somebody just said the EU have past a resolution looking into dissolving companies who refuse to have 40% in board women quotas.

Whatever happened to merit?

We are now going to potentially scrub companies who won't give jobs to a candidate that isn't best?

:10:

Apparently the opposition to it will never let it happen, but the fact they are even discussing it and wasting our money doing it is troublesome....

Well in this jobsworth world Mike these people have to earn their living somehow :17: :17: :17:

mike_field - 22/11/2013 23:24

I should've been an MEP. I'm great at being useless.

I think your trying to keep us Villans out of mischief whilst JF is doing his 'walk like an Egyptian' style for the next week or so he has left the flock :14:

Even I call on a higher power when needed. And there's nowt better than Father Ted....sorry Rev Pete.

More totty in the boardroom cant be a bad thing. Maybe some dress code should be implemented for the little sweethearts.

Wurz just cause you like to hangout it doesn't mean society must embrace it. In all senses of the word embrace.

Well at vital network there are only two directors, does that mean one of us is going to have to have a sex change? Would be an interesting board meeting!!

PC gone mad.....then again, they already have quotas in some facets of Norwegian life, like government ministers. Kind of crazy really now that both top political jobs in Norway are filled by women.

Either way, it just shows what a waste of time, effort, money and space the European parliament is.

The Fear - 29/11/2013 08:10

Well at vital network there are only two directors, does that mean one of us is going to have to have a sex change? Would be an interesting board meeting!!

Let's get this right, either one of you has to have an 80% sex change or both of you a 40% sex change. I'm not quite sure how that would work mind.