Coming Apart At The Seams ... | Vital Football

Coming Apart At The Seams ...

Why didn't Ritchie see Bruce on Monday and sort it out? The regime is rotten to the core and ably helped by the press for stories to promote shite about take overs, anything that will sell papers. If we were a third tier team and Ashley relinquished his ownership of the club, I would return. No problem. Until then I will watch our demise on tv if I can be bothered. Long gone are the days of sulking and having a strop when we lose.

Got to this late as ive been busy with one thing and another but this tallies with stuff Ive been told recently. It also sheds more light on Graeme Jones being brought in behind Broocey's back.

Also, what is interesting is the finer details and what could amount to Brooce being sacked without a payout. If that is possible then he'll be gone tomorrow and Jones in charge until May*

Why didn't Ritchie see Bruce on Monday and sort it out? The regime is rotten to the core and ably helped by the press for stories to promote shite about take overs, anything that will sell papers. If we were a third tier team and Ashley relinquished his ownership of the club, I would return. No problem. Until then I will watch our demise on tv if I can be bothered. Long gone are the days of sulking and having a strop when we lose.

Ritchie had phoned Bruce after the match but Bruce refused to speak about it until training on Tuesday.

This is something I've just remembered but it stood out to me at the time....

When Ritchie was about to come on and the clipboard coach (Agnew maybe ??) was trying to run through the last minute instructions, Ritchie was bent down fiddling with his boot laces completely ignoring what was being shown to him.

Ritchie comes out of this far from blameless for me but I suppose it maybe highlights the bad feeling within the squad at the moment

Of course none of this was ever predicted by anyone.

The warnings were issued, but once again we were just classed as deluded Jordies by the same old, tired clowns in the media.

This is something I've just remembered but it stood out to me at the time....

When Ritchie was about to come on and the clipboard coach (Agnew maybe ??) was trying to run through the last minute instructions, Ritchie was bent down fiddling with his boot laces completely ignoring what was being shown to him.

Ritchie comes out of this far from blameless for me but I suppose it maybe highlights the bad feeling within the squad at the moment

This has happened before though. Where players are being sent on without the slightest clue where they're playing, Jetro Williams in one of Bruce's first games where Bruce is shouting on the touchline what's fucking going on. (Then Alex Bruce tried to claim that didn't happen and Steve actually contradicted him and confirmed it did). It's a shitshow from top to bottom. The manager's an idiot .

Even if Ritchie did fail to give instructions, it’s not his job to do so. The stadium is empty and therefore almost silent, therefore there’s no good reason as to why the clueless clown couldn’t address the relevant players directly. Once again, the blame is pushed onto someone else. He’s like a Tory, the fat fucking pudding.

This has happened before though. Where players are being sent on without the slightest clue where they're playing, Jetro Williams in one of Bruce's first games where Bruce is shouting on the touchline what's fucking going on. (Then Alex Bruce tried to claim that didn't happen and Steve actually contradicted him and confirmed it did). It's a shitshow from top to bottom. The manager's an idiot .

Not arguing with any of that - you might expect that a players boot laces were ready to come on at short notice though

As you say - as shit show from top to bottom

Even if Ritchie did fail to give instructions, it’s not his job to do so. The stadium is empty and therefore almost silent, therefore there’s no good reason as to why the clueless clown couldn’t address the relevant players directly. Once again, the blame is pushed onto someone else. He’s like a Tory, the fat fucking pudding.

To be fair it is his responsibility if asked to do so

Most players coming on will pass instructions or even little notes

I'm not excusing Bruce one bit - I'm just also not excusing Ritchie

Oh, I’m not excusing Ritchie as he should be ready to play and ready to pass on instructions as part of delegated duties. However, it has clearly turned into Chinese whispers for one reason or another and a fuck up has occurred. Ultimately though, there is not a single reason as to why Broocey or his perpetually failed coaches couldn’t have got the message across to the players themselves. That is, after all, their prime responsibility.

Oh, I’m not excusing Ritchie as he should be ready to play and ready to pass on instructions as part of delegated duties. However, it has clearly turned into Chinese whispers for one reason or another and a fuck up has occurred. Ultimately though, there is not a single reason as to why Broocey or his perpetually failed coaches couldn’t have got the message across to the players themselves. That is, after all, their prime responsibility.

I think the real issue is that Ritchie did indeed fuck up in as much as he should have passed instructions on to others and didn't - but has reacted to being called out on it

As I mentioned earlier though I think it points to resentment and bad feeling in the squad that he thinks he is able to call his manager a coward in front of others

As also mentioned earlier though, I love it when it starts unraveling

Reactions: Rza
If only we had a coach or manager who the players respected and listened to.

We did , but the fat controller didn't want to keep him !!
Let's hope the players instead listen to the new coach that they prefer.