collymore | Page 4 | Vital Football

collymore

Ricky Gervais gets shit loads of abuse. And he just blocks them... works for him. Even though im not a fan of colly the wolly i dont think its fair on the people that are to miss out on his twitter feed.

Collymore could give his password to someone to moderate his replies and they could block the abuse for him?

thefacehead - 23/1/2014 13:20

Barney2004 - 23/1/2014 13:12

why can't he just block the morons? He shouldnt have to give up twitter.... and for the people that enjoy his posts shouldnt lose out ofn them.

People just set up fake accounts and go back that way, look how many times Fear has banned the same people on here, no way around it.

thats true....

surely they would get bored though?

He's jacked twitter because Talksport have.

I think he's alright, pretty passionate about the game.

You wouldn't have thought it with how he played the game.

Barney2004 - 23/1/2014 13:22

why can't he just block the morons? He shouldnt have to give up twitter.... and for the people that enjoy his posts shouldnt lose out ofn them.

People just set up fake accounts and go back that way, look how many times Fear has banned the same people on here, no way around it.

thats true....

Have you ever come across the Spurs fan that came on here? He will be back I promise you. Okay he was defending his club because of the 'Laugh at Spurs' thread, but he was relentless, never shut up lol. Some people just have nothing better to do.

thefacehead - 23/1/2014 13:32

Barney2004 - 23/1/2014 13:22

thats true....

Have you ever come across the Spurs fan that came on here? He will be back I promise you. Okay he was defending his club because of the 'Laugh at Spurs' thread, but he was relentless, never shut up lol. Some people just have nothing better to do.

yeah i see your point. As much as i cant stand the bloke i think its a shame that the people that do like him have to miss out.

Prepared - 23/1/2014 13:02

He has quit twitter.

Did you see him on the news when the woman said 'you've been on the wrong side of the law' and he asked her to explain and she said about Ulrika and dogging and he said 'I've not been convicted of anything' then made her look a twat.

That was brilliant.

That must be how he sleeps at night after battering a woman.

Barney2004 - 23/1/2014 11:14

thefacehead - 23/1/2014 11:11

Barney2004 - 23/1/2014 11:04

thefacehead - 23/1/2014 10:59

If a woman was trying to kill you or was hitting you and you where a corner, would you hit her then?

i think thats called defending yourself is it not?

massive difference between that and coming home pissed and lumping your missus!

So you agree it comes down to circumstance then. Anyone who beats their Mrs for no reason deserves the full force of the law. But also, some people have the capacity to change and I won't chastise people who sort their lives out for the better.

of course it does. If i was in a corner and a woman had a knife, i would do alsost anything to get past her.

Its the abuse, hitting women for no reason that is wrong, and thats what im trying to say. Whether its spur of the moment and you have just done it once, or if you have done it constanly for ten years. Its still wrong , and in my eyes cant be forgiven.

If you had a daughter and she got hit by her husband/boyfriend just once, then would you be saying that people can change, spur of the moment blah blah blah.... i think not. You would probably go round to his house and beat 10 shades of shit out of him.

I remember once saying that to the ex before I finally left with the youngsters: What would you do if some man hit your Daughter?

He just looked at me and said 'I would kill him' to which I said 'it's alright to her her Mom then' He had no answer.

At that time I didn't realize the whole affect the years with the ex were having on my youngsters: Hindsight is easy. Why would I? I grew up with a bullying violent Father, in a time when divorce was still frowned on to an extent and women from my Mom's background (professional middle class) did not leave.

My ex hasn't turned his life around, though he has stopped hitting women (as far as I know). He didn't hit the 2nd Mrs C. He wouldn't have dared. She had 2 son's who were grown up and would have killed him. He is still emotionally abusive and co-dependent. I have 1 youngster (my Daughter who still has contact with him) so I know more than I want to really, however my job to listen to my Daughter when her Dad is doing stuff.

Regarding Stan I didn't like him then from what I seen. I have not met him to know what he is like now.

I know he had un-diagnosed bi-polar and has i have a son with the same illness I get it.

I do not condone his behavior to Ukrika however I can see why he acted as crazy as he did because of the illness. Being loaded does not stop you being ill. Mental health is dire as people can see whats wrong if you have a broken leg however mental health issues are unseen

Me liking the guy or not has nothing to do with the issue going on for him now. Twitter should do more. Whilst these people are keyboard warriors, if they are allowed to get away with it they will do it all the more and could do it to someone who hasn't got the power to take this type of stand

Bikini Inspector - 23/1/2014 13:50

Prepared - 23/1/2014 13:02

He has quit twitter.

Did you see him on the news when the woman said 'you've been on the wrong side of the law' and he asked her to explain and she said about Ulrika and dogging and he said 'I've not been convicted of anything' then made her look a twat.

That was brilliant.

That must be how he sleeps at night after battering a woman.

the only twat i would have seen would have been collymore

I'm glad for him that he's quit. Life is too short for that junk and although he has been high profile with his problems and the incident v Ulreka (not good at all) I don't think he's deserved the racist stuff at all, or the death threats. I hate keyboard warriors and trolls, such cowards it is amazing.

I remember one who shall rename nameless walking into the Holte Pub, he'd give me loads online. He saw me there and left straight away.

Unbelievable, as if I'd have been arsed to even raise an elbow let alone a fist to a low life coward!

With his bi polar, or depression problems, he's better off freeing himself from that crap and concentrating on the positives.

Correct JF! He needs to simplify his life as it won't help him manage his mental health issues. So whilst others may say he could do this that or the other, he is better doing what he has. It is hard enough life for the ''normies' without trying to complicate things with staying with his health issues.

He has done the right thing, for his health and sanity