collymore | Page 3 | Vital Football

collymore

Collymore does love the wind up I agree. Others get abuse on there though, as I said before it's a platform for vile bullies and racists, so what he say's I agree with, whether you like the guy or not is a different matter.

lets put it this way. Gary Lineker said he didnt dive and that is was a penalty on twitter and also Motd. He hasnt been attacked with abuse. Collymore is a twat and always will be. He got abused because he looks for it and has alwways looked for it in the past. He loves a reaction. And he bloody got it. Tool.

the only thing i agree on with collymore is that there is no need for a rasist comment. Im not sticking up for the prats that sent them.

Twitter is a cesspool anyway and a very difficult place to report/block things.

Facebook has improved in recent times, there are hide, alert, ban etc functions.

Barney2004 - 23/1/2014 12:18

i used to say things to celebs on there to get a reaction... which i got and got into rows with some of the most famous people in the world. Dont do it anymore because it bores me and they're too easy to wind up. Now when my tweets got retweeted by that famous person i had a shit load of abuse from their fans, was i bothered? course not because i bloody started it.

Collymore gets a kick from it, and the only reason he has gone to the media and police now is because what he has started has gone a bit too far. yeah he said about the dive which caused a reation... but what was he saying after he had said that. Because i dont believe all the abuse was just from him saying a liverpool player had dived.

Bloody hell what a dull life you must have led!!

He's been getting the abuse for ages. As soon as he says something about a team/player fans from that team abuse him like mad. He was passionately stating Suarez had dived (he did dive) and got streams of abuse. How is that ok?

Personally i find the whole notion of trolling totally deplorable and i love seeing people get their jsut desserts when they end with prison sentences. If you haven't got anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. Sad people with sad lives.

The Fear - 23/1/2014 12:25

Twitter is a cesspool anyway and a very difficult place to report/block things.

Facebook has improved in recent times, there are hide, alert, ban etc functions.

I think more could be done on Vital Villa to tackle those who oppose my view :190:

Green Tea - 23/1/2014 12:25

facehead - never once did I say it was ok...

You said - 'I would doubt they are really racist' which insinuates that you are excusing their actions, on the grounds that because they don't really mean it, that makes it okay. I think that is nonsense.

blackwood_villa - 23/1/2014 12:26

Barney2004 - 23/1/2014 12:18

i used to say things to celebs on there to get a reaction... which i got and got into rows with some of the most famous people in the world. Dont do it anymore because it bores me and they're too easy to wind up. Now when my tweets got retweeted by that famous person i had a shit load of abuse from their fans, was i bothered? course not because i bloody started it.

Collymore gets a kick from it, and the only reason he has gone to the media and police now is because what he has started has gone a bit too far. yeah he said about the dive which caused a reation... but what was he saying after he had said that. Because i dont believe all the abuse was just from him saying a liverpool player had dived.

Bloody hell what a dull life you must have led!!

never lead a dull life mate, but this was when i first joined twitter 3 years ago. Didn't really know what else it was for. So i just told a few people what i thought about them (in a polite way)

The bird from Eastenders that used to shove coke up her nose and her nose fell out.... called her a waste of space a few times and she bit everytime.

I was young... what can i say> But never lead a dull life :)

now i just use it to follow the things im interested in and dont really tweet.

Green Tea - 23/1/2014 12:09

The Fear - 23/1/2014 08:16

Think you are wrong mate, I have faced some vile shit over the years, some of it when doing Ellis stuff but other crap just for running a) this site (seldom on here) b) running the network.

Too many keyboard warriors, he is 100% right to try to alert people to the way some sites are run. Twitter is awful for reporting people and no one should put up with death threats.

He incites it though..People say racist stuff to him because they know they get a reaction. Loads of black people use twitter - do they experience racism? Hardly and if ever...Yet why is Collymore the one they all target to abuse?

The Sun article today on the front page - Collymore just dosnt shut up, he harks on and on about it openly on the net for all to read..He is egging it on, he enticing reaction from the public, its almost as if he gets off on this type of stuff. Ive tried talking to him but I think ikts just part of who he is and how he likes to live his life.

90% of the racist remarks he gets, I would doubt they are really racist..They say stuff to wind him up.

Yeah he incites it, I can't believe what he said when all this abuse started. Did you see ther tweet? It's a bad one and if any one should be locked up it should be him.

Are you ready for this?

He said

"Suarez Dived"

Queue the endless tweets from scousers calling him a ****** and all the death threats.

You're right, he started it the ****.

I didnt know what had actually happened, or what had been said, but going by Ant's post Collymore is totally in the right.

he's a football pundit FFS, it's his job and from what I saw online something like 80% of fans online agreed that Saurez dived. This keyboard warrior pricks should be locked up. There is absolutely no excuse for such a reaction and abuse.

What is a real shame is that the news is that Collymore has quit twitter. Doesnt affect me personally as I dont use it, but as I said earlier, I understand Collymoore is a top tweeter and interacts very well with people via the network. What a shame these immature gobshites have put a stop to that.

He has quit twitter.

Did you see him on the news when the woman said 'you've been on the wrong side of the law' and he asked her to explain and she said about Ulrika and dogging and he said 'I've not been convicted of anything' then made her look a twat.

That was brilliant.

Now he's quit twitter Fear should tap him up for regular spot on the Vital Forum, he could post his comments and reactions on here instead.

We might get a buffet in the holte next christmas afterall!

why can't he just block the morons? He shouldnt have to give up twitter.... and for the people that enjoy his posts shouldnt lose out ofn them.

Barney2004 - 23/1/2014 13:12

why can't he just block the morons? He shouldnt have to give up twitter.... and for the people that enjoy his posts shouldnt lose out ofn them.

People just set up fake accounts and go back that way, look how many times Fear has banned the same people on here, no way around it.