Colin Murray - Quest | Vital Football

Colin Murray - Quest

loudmouthblue

Vital Football Hero
Just watched this moron, we battered villa today for long periods and deserved all three points, they were dam lucky yet this tool never once mentioned our name in his drooling eulogy of bruce and villa, I was half expecting him to start talking about Shrewsbury like he did every week last season.

Last edited:
Very disappointing coverage of our team yet again. Have seen lots of Villa fans complimenting us on social media though which makes a nice change. We were unlucky though especially with their equaliser coming right against the run of play. We were growing in confidence when we went in front

Exactly my thoughts. I actually switched on at 9.00 expecting us to be the feature match. No such bloody luck.

Might have been first up to start, but the Derby v Leeds game ended any chance of that. If we're top half by November Murray might start to notice us, but for now were odds on for relegation and they'll focus on the usual play off Contenders and relegated Prem teams.

I met Murray when he was at a football night in an English bar over the summer, and have to say his lack of knowledge about the football leagues was alarming!

Just watched this moron, we battered villa today for long periods and deserved all three points, they were dam lucky yet this tool never once mentioned our name in his drooling eulogy of bruce and villa, I was half expecting him to start talking about Shrewsbury like he did every week last season.
Likes to pretend that he knows something about football, and footballers are all his mates. Charlatan!

Get used to it. We are "little Wigan" and the press in general have little or nothing good to say about us. If we win, the other team were below par, if we lose the opposition were world class. We cant win. As I say, get used to it.

Can't say I watched it, though dont need to realise he is indeed a tool. It amazes me he still continues to get employed in these roles.

To be fair last week did they really mention Sheffield Wednesday that much when they talked about us quite warmly?

I think that is the nature of these type of tv shows, they pick the simple narrative they want to project and just make the 2 or so minutes about that as they haven't really got the time to deal with the nuisances. Last week it was how good Wigan were, this week it was how good Villa were with virtually no interest in the opposition or detail on how the game ebbed and flowed.

I thought it was a bit crap they literally didn't even give us a mention even just 1 sentance saying something like 'Wigan will feel they were unlucky not to come away with the points and again impressed against one of the strongest teams in the division' any acknoledgement would've been nice. But it's TV and you know what it's like so it's pretty typical.

Doesn't bother me just glad to be on within the first hour and not crammed into the last 30mins.
As a side note I watched match of the day and didn't know most of the players. Wolves have certainly turned their fortunes around from a couple of years ago.

What bothers me KDZ is the lack of local coverage the BBC give us. If they are tight for time it is usually us that don't get any coverage. More often than not Blackburn, Bolton and Preston get coverage whilst we are relegated to the also rans.