Colin Murphy becomes first inductee into Lincoln City Hall of Fame | Vital Football

Colin Murphy becomes first inductee into Lincoln City Hall of Fame

He really is our Grandee. Hopefully somebody could track down a relative of Bill Anderson next who many from my Dad's generation will/would tell you was our greatest but never got the recognition he deserved in an era of no frills and scant sentiment.

Didn't have something similar back in the late 90s early 00s, Andy Graver, Tony Emery and a few others were inducted into that, any one else remember that?
Great honour for Colin, manager when I first started going and still IMHO manager of the best imps side I've seen.

Fully deserved - provide us with the best team in my life time.
What could he have achieved if he had anything like the support from the city and board that we have today?

Great stuff. 79/80 was my first full season so Murphs great sides of that era are etched in my mind. Despite his health issues still attends regularly. Lovely man.

Didn't have something similar back in the late 90s early 00s, Andy Graver, Tony Emery and a few others were inducted into that, any one else remember that?
Great honour for Colin, manager when I first started going and still IMHO manager of the best imps side I've seen.

Just sorry GT cannot be here for the same honour.

Great manager,built a good side in the early eighties,followed by Murphys mission to get us back into the league. It was great seeing him lead Lincoln out at Wembley, a fantastic gesture.