Colin Daniel signs for Peterborough | Vital Football

Colin Daniel signs for Peterborough

We should have been able to match any deal,bad news for us time ownship got sorted O.O time to move on

He is probably on decent money at Posh as Gobber Evans wouldn't have walked out on Mansfield without being promised a large playing budget.

As LS is referencing it I'm guessing slagging off the O's.

Amazing fact of life in that people slate an employer once they are no longer employed by them.
I think that there wouldn't be many people who have to work. would work if we could afford not to. The fact is that if you have to, and I'm one of them, then you get on with it because it pays the bills.
Once I retire I will fall in to the category of moaning on how shite my employers were once I no longer need their £.

Amazing fact of life in that people slate an employer once they are no longer employed by them.
I think that there wouldn't be many people who have to work. would work if we could afford not to. The fact is that if you have to, and I'm one of them, then you get on with it because it pays the bills.
Once I retire I will fall in to the category of moaning on how shite my employers were once I no longer need their £.

my boss is an absolute arse. argues with the customers, and spends to much time at football. Id give him a good slap but i dont know if it would do any good.

He was stating his support for the NAPM movement and saying that people such as the Os should be driven out of football...Who on this site would disagree with him?