Cole | Vital Football

Cole

yep got to agree with you on that one TL4E the lad done good. Hopefully we will get to see a little more of him before the end of the season. Would also like to say I thought Vaughan worked his socks off last night and was disappointed to see that neither Roberts or Jacobs were near enough to him to take advantage of the knock downs. Possibly give Jacobs a rest and play Cole alongside him next time as a number 10.

What a brilliant unselfish pass to Grigg last night to set up the winner on a plate.........

I agree tl4e ....... and he could/should have done it a couple of minutes late too when he had his shot on goal - Grigg was in the open .

Maybe Moonay, but I think the lad was unlucky not to score himself, only the slightest of touches from the keepers outstretched leg stopped him. I for one am happy to see strikers be a little bit selfish at times.

Yea Grigg was defo open. But I don't blame him for taking that shot, hit a bit of turf and spun the wrong way. Really promising player.

Did anyone else think it looked like it was rolling in and then seemed to bobble off the pitch and slightly change direction at the last second and go past the post?