Cole and Colclough | Vital Football

Cole and Colclough

jeffs right

Vital Football Hero
Not even on the bench today never mind the starting eleven.
They must want out and to be playing football.
Good luck to the both of them.

Every one to there own thoughts Moonay ... Was talking to a bloke on Thursday who i know . Does know a lot of whats going on at the club and he didnt think Cook wanted macca he was a Sharp signing might be right might not be

But why would that make it an unhappy camp?

As for "I know a bloke who's in the know".... Well., that must make it true.

Unbelievable.

But why would that make it an unhappy camp?

As for "I know a bloke who's in the know".... Well., that must make it true.

Unbelievable.

Your not right all the time I could well know a lot more about Wigan Athlectic than you and a lot more people than you do and the bloke who i was talking realy does

You're right John. I'm not.... You could.... You could..... & he might.

That still doesn't make your story/speculation genuine.

You're right John. I'm not.... You could.... You could..... & he might.

That still doesn't make your story/speculation genuine.
It does not your correct . But its the same man who last year told me Sharp signed Cole.. And Cook didnt want him SO he could know something

It does not your correct . But its the same man who last year told me Sharp signed Cole.. And Cook didnt want him SO he could know something
Let's just say that you're right re Cole....... Surely Cooky would be chucking his imminent (presumed) departure in Sharpey's face, rather than meekly accepting another enforced new (and unwanted) player.

Nah....... You're having your leg pulled.

Let's just say that you're right re Cole....... Surely Cooky would be chucking his imminent (presumed) departure in Sharpey's face, rather than meekly accepting another enforced new (and unwanted) player.

Nah....... You're having your leg pulled.
And why would he pull my leg any way looks like burn injured

I've no idea why he'd pull your leg John...... But your suggestion of an happy camp sounds way off the mark.

i dont want burn injured god help us if he is star man but you have seen today what happens when he goes off