Cold Hard Facts. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cold Hard Facts.

Chips. For a long time the only injury we had was JOC. I'm sorry but you can't pin our shocking results and performances on that. We were as bad with just the one first choice player out as we are now.

I've watched ever game since the fan shut out and, IMO, only a handfull of games has seen us play badly. To say we have only had Jack out is wrong. We had Flecky out with a 'broken back' for 6 weeks, Berge for longer etc etc.

I'll watch all the rest on TV and , like last night, not expect too much. Some of problems are in the players' heads. Next season we'll have the crowd back hopefully.

I've watched ever game since the fan shut out and, IMO, only a handfull of games has seen us play badly. To say we have only had Jack out is wrong. We had Flecky out with a 'broken back' for 6 weeks, Berge for longer etc etc.

I'll watch all the rest on TV and , like last night, not expect too much. Some of problems are in the players' heads. Next season we'll have the crowd back hopefully.

I don't know how many different ways I can say this.
For a long time this season JOC was our only injury outside Moose and he dosen't count as he was born injured.
While JOC was our only injury we were crap and losing every week.
Nothing has changed however many players have or have not been injured.

I don't know how many different ways I can say this.
For a long time this season JOC was our only injury outside Moose and he dosen't count as he was born injured.
While JOC was our only injury we were crap and losing every week.
Nothing has changed however many players have or have not been injured.
I agree that Jack being out has had a major effect on the team and would still say that the other injuries have not helped and today we have no back three.
We did not play crap every week SBT but that is only my opinion and if you check
on DB's player scores he will agree with you.
Roll on next season.

I agree that Jack being out has had a major effect on the team and would still say that the other injuries have not helped and today we have no back three.
We did not play crap every week SBT but that is only my opinion and if you check
on DB's player scores he will disagree with you.
Roll on next season.

I give up.

No you don't...........:yes: is that just your black humour SBT

No chips. It's me having run out of different ways of trying to get my point about having only one injury and having a number across. Clearly I've been watching a different game to you every week.

on DB's player scores he will agree with you.
Roll on next season.
We haven't played well in all the matches we've won Chips!

Newcastle- awful but got a goal and hung on against as bad a team as there was - at the time.
WBA - guts yes, good play -in short patches.
Man Utd- yes- the highlight- we defended well, had spirit and took our chances but just compare it to the 3-3 last year when we took the game to them and were on the front foot.A performances that was miles apart from ANYTHING we have seen this season.

No chips. It's me having run out of different ways of trying to get my point about having only one injury and having a number across. Clearly I've been watching a different game to you every week.
Clearly you have, expecially if only one ijury is lodged in your brain SBT. We both know we have not been as good as last season but we don't agree on one big reason why, that's all.

We haven't played well in all the matches we've won Chips!

Newcastle- awful but got a goal and hung on against as bad a team as there was - at the time.
WBA - guts yes, good play -in short patches.
Man Utd- yes- the highlight- we defended well, had spirit and took our chances but just compare it to the 3-3 last year when we took the game to them and were on the front foot.A performances that was miles apart from ANYTHING we have seen this season.
I've got a blind spot on wins. I've always said that the points are move improtant than
playing well and losing.

Clearly you have, expecially if only one ijury is lodged in your brain SBT. We both know we have not been as good as last season but we don't agree on one big reason why, that's all.

Oh my God.

I must be typing in Clingon.

Last attempt.

1. We were poor when only JOC was / is out injured.

2. We were/ are poor when any number of OTHER players were/ are out injured as well as JOC.

3. We have been poor all season.

Oh my God.

I must be typing in Clingon.

Last attempt.

1. We were poor when only JOC was / is out injured.

2. We were/ are poor when any number of OTHER players were/ are out injured as well as JOC.

3. We have been poor all season.

My reply (is it safe to diagree SBT and cna we agree to differ?)
1) Not every game
2) Not every game
3) Not every game.

WE have been poor in some and bad in others but not.......

My reply (is it safe to diagree SBT and cna we agree to differ?)
1) Not every game
2) Not every game
3) Not every game.

WE have been poor in some and bad in others but not.......[/QUOT

Played 26 Lost 21 Scored 15 Goals

Christ on a bike. If what you say is true we have been slightly better than poor in 5 games.

LOST 21 OUT OF 26. Let that sink in.

In his abscene JOC's turned in to a cross between Sammer, Roberto Carlos and Maradona. Top player, important player, who we've missed tremendously, but he did play against Wolves remember.

The first Scouse goal we switched off and haven't learnt a lesson from Newcastle last season about playing to the whistle. The TAA chance came from us overplaying in a dangerous pocket just outside our own area. All this sloppiness should be ironed out in training, but it's not being, we play like an anxiety dream - CW and his coaching staff are responsible for that.

We will be lucky to do mid table next season.
This squad is broken. As is management. Wilder looked gone on the touchline.

Been thinking the same. Most clubs don't bounce straight back after relegation from the PL and it isn't as though we have a history of it, ever! I think we need to take the time to have a clear-out and build a squad over the next 2-3 years, whoever is in charge and have a squad that can challenge.

I think if the Premier League has taught us anything is that its for the money - the Championship is for the fans

I thought we were ok last night and were unfortunate by some decisions and sheer bad luck. On another day TAA, the ball would have judged to have crossed the line and a goal-kick been given, and Bryan was unfortunate for the second goal, trying to do his job. Laughable that Liverpool's 7000th goal was an og.