Cold free mother or BJ? | Vital Football

Cold free mother or BJ?

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
Following Sir Denis's rather stark and amazingly accurate observation that I have a strange perspective on things, I just thought it would be fun to prove just how strange I am.... or maybe, just maybe, there are other wierdo's out there in Vital land too?

So... given a straight choice would you rather have -

a) A mother free of the common-cold and some pasta.

b) A blow job from your other half and a nice juicy fillet steak

Considering that I get 4 (on average)blow jobs per week,I think I`d rather see my mother free from the common cold.
I`m sure I could go without a blow job for a couple of days.

To be fair I'm more excited about the steak!

I've had Quorn and Tofu coming out of my ears lately! Need some man food!

DeanoVilla - 14/3/2013 15:22

:19: :19: :19: :19: :19:

That is a classic Deano!

Sperm is good for the ladies anyway, staves off depression, so really you are all just doing your duty. I do wonder also if that is why homosexuals are called gay? Always happy never depressed because of the sperm!?

I'll get me coat.

I've got chicken and a night on my own... :23:

I've just put my order in.

Steak - Bloody

Blow Job - Well Done.

I just hope she gets that the right way round!!! Ouch!

Not a fan of pancakes either, but I digress.

I think I would plump for option B, but I won't tell my Mom

Vegan smoked steaks, done! BJ well that's pretty much daily/on demand, for my mother to be free of cold she would have to be alive to get a cold, and I would certainly give up the steak and the BJ's to have had her around for the last 40 years : )

DeanoVilla - 14/3/2013 14:34

Following Sir Denis's rather stark and amazingly accurate observation that I have a strange perspective on things, I just thought it would be fun to prove just how strange I am.... or maybe, just maybe, there are other wierdo's out there in Vital land too?

So... given a straight choice would you rather have -

a) A mother free of the common-cold and some pasta.

b) A blow job from your other half and a nice juicy fillet steak

I usually have chips with my steak.

I'm doing a pork chilli con carne... They are usually so hot it blows me cock off anyway, but not quite the same thing I will concede.

DeanoVilla - 14/3/2013 20:22

I've had Quorn and Tofu coming out of my ears lately! Need some man food!

With it coming out of your ears, do you actually have a need for toilet paper?

:17:

My missus is doing slimming world and doesn't like me in enjoying myself. So beans on toast and a wank for me again

It's not happening in this house either: Mr Kefkat has gone down to Wales today for the rugby this weekend so

So Deano , how was last evening then ? Hope it was succulent, tender moist and enjoyable.

Trust you enjoyed your steak as well.