Colchester United (a): What 3 Things Do We Need To Do To Beat Them? | Vital Football

Colchester United (a): What 3 Things Do We Need To Do To Beat Them?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
What 3 things do we need to do to beat Colchester United on Saturday afternoon?

Minimum of 150 words required!

1. We need to rediscover the magnificent mojo we've had up until the last couple of games. It should be a bit easier away because the team we're playing will be looking for a win, not playing for a draw like the last two. On the whole we look a much better team away from home but this I reckon is because of the style of play of the opposition.
2. We need Akinde back up front again, I'll take the stick but for me he achieved more attacking in his first ten minutes on the pitch than Rheady did beforehand. He chases and catches lost causes that he has no right to and keeps the ball active, he challenges for every header he can get near, so what if he isn't netting many.
3. We need our organiser Shackell back in, Bozzie can push into midfield if necessary and we can look more assured. Our lack of organistion was all too apparent in the Carlisile match, Shackell would not of made the same error as Wharton did but I'd still have Wharton along side him whether Eardley is still injured or not.

1. We need to rediscover the magnificent mojo we've had up until the last couple of games. It should be a bit easier away because the team we're playing will be looking for a win, not playing for a draw like the last two. On the whole we look a much better team away from home but this I reckon is because of the style of play of the opposition.
2. We need Akinde back up front again, I'll take the stick but for me he achieved more attacking in his first ten minutes on the pitch than Rheady did beforehand. He chases and catches lost causes that he has no right to and keeps the ball active, he challenges for every header he can get near, so what if he isn't netting many.
3. We need our organiser Shackell back in, Bozzie can push into midfield if necessary and we can look more assured. Our lack of organistion was all too apparent in the Carlisile match, Shackell would not of made the same error as Wharton did but I'd still have Wharton along side him whether Eardley is still injured or not.

Not seen enough of our away form to have an opinion, but I certainly agree with points 2 and 3.?