Colchester United (a): Ticket Information! | Vital Football

Colchester United (a): Ticket Information!

Purchased my train tickets for Lincoln to London and back earlier. Think we're buying our train tickets for Colchester when we get to London!

Two of us going. Tickets arrived last week. Our first away game since Northampton. We bought tickets for Macc away but had to get a refund due to my health!

Won't know how many can go from here until 10.00 am Sat; will pay on the day as usual. Know quite a few doing likewise, so should be a reasonable turnout especially if we beat Carlisle.

Based on ticket sales and then adding a few for POTD, it looks like Colchester are going to get their biggest away crowd for any game this season (Cambridge have already been and took 538).

Looks like around 1,100 on Saturday which will be a great effort. Didn't see this one being four figures (though Cheltenham would be 1,000+ so it shows what I know).

Don't see anyone else taking that many unless it is end of the season madness (they have got MK and Grimsby in April at home) BUT they are away on last day of the season (at SB) - brilliant effort all round for us.

Looking forward to the match.

Looking forward to another early start and a fantastic atmosphere!

On the 07:30 direct train to London. Not entirely sure where we're going for a few drinks, though!