Colchester -last game | Vital Football

Colchester -last game

Croozey

Vital 1st Team Regular
Just checked and Eventbrite showing all area's are sold out. Have the tickets already been on sale individually yet? Last I read, you could buy a triple-pack for the last 3 games. My brother just rang the club and was told all sold out, apart from £50 corporate tickets, with food and drinks included. Did he mis-understand and it is tickets un-available/not on sale apart from Corporate.

Pretty sure tickets for the Cheltenham, Tranmere and Colchester games went on sale over a week ago.

Just checked and Eventbrite showing all area's are sold out. Have the tickets already been on sale individually yet? Last I read, you could buy a triple-pack for the last 3 games. My brother just rang the club and was told all sold out, apart from £50 corporate tickets, with food and drinks included. Did he mis-understand and it is tickets un-available/not on sale apart from Corporate.
They have been available for a while. As for the three-match pack, have they all sold out too?

This was the last call to action from the club:

https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2019/april/190329-last-three/

They're all sold out. I booked two tickets for Cheltenham but had to cancel them (when I rang the office Danny answered with a pre recorded message, press 1 for etc. Nice touch - can you imagine Mourinio(sp) doing that whilst at Man U?).
Anyway, I was told Tranmere and Colchester were all sold out and buy back was the only option later. I checked EB hourly and they released VRV tickets for Colchester the following morning, and they went straight away - I might not see much with a restricted view but I don't care, I will be there. :wahey:

We have our names down for one of these corporate tickets. We are on a waiting list and we are 50th in the queue. Well u never know. Hoping to get to Rodney Parade, not that far for me.

We have our names down for one of these corporate tickets. We are on a waiting list and we are 50th in the queue. Well u never know. Hoping to get to Rodney Parade, not that far for me.

It will be interesting to what the Imps away allocation at Rodney Parade will be. Tranmere were restricted to 700 (spread over over two stands) this weekend.

Where's that that temporary stand they used for the FA Cup games?!

Taken down.

I guess it will come down to, if Newport feel they are in still in the PO hunt when they play the Imps. If they feel they are I expect them to offer the 10% allocation which is 700. If not I'm sure they will increase the allocation.

I was told that they're waiting to see how many Colchester sell, then if not a big uptake, some in the SW will become available. But Colchester still very much in the play off mix so imagine interest in tkts could be higher than normal for them.