Cods Tickets | Vital Football

Cods Tickets

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Well this will be fun.
Only a chitty 700 allocation - we should recipricate this next season to them, and tickets for fans who are STH and have purchased 2 away games this season.

Just checked my history , Sunderland tickets not on my card(s) Rochdale tickets also not on my card(s)...

Well this will be fun.
Only a chitty 700 allocation - we should recipricate this next season to them, and tickets for fans who are STH and have purchased 2 away games this season.

Just checked my history , Sunderland tickets not on my card(s) Rochdale tickets also not on my card(s)...
No I did'nt I pressed the green button .;)

The Club can confirm the 1953 Suite will also now open to broadcast a live beamback of our fixture with Fylde Coast neighbours Fleetwood Town on Saturday 7 March.
After selling out the Club’s ticket allocation for the match at Highbury within 24 hours, tickets to a live stream of the game back at Bloomfield Road in the Matthews Suite were put on sale on Tuesday morning to season ticket holders only.
This also sold out within the first 24 hours, and the 1953 Suite will now open up to the general public with tickets going on sale on Friday 21 February from 9am.

Tickets are priced at £10 per person, with a pie and a pint/soft drink** included.
How to purchase:
* Tables/seating to be allocated on a first come, first served basis
**Selected drinks. Soft drinks on draught.