CM - Bilic will be gone tomorrow. | Vital Football

CM - Bilic will be gone tomorrow.

It's having Joe Hart as last line of defence Toony - he is fucking awful.

Adrian will be fuming. He's a half-decent 'keeper.

CuckFan - 20/10/2017 22:49

It's having Joe Hart as last line of defence Toony - he is fucking awful.

Adrian will be fuming. He's a half-decent 'keeper.

West Ham were shit when we played them but theyve a few injuries that should see them ok this season. As for Hart, I think he's getting away with being shit at the minute but he'll be dropped/replaced come January before they pick up.

He's a much worse 'keeper than what they had before.

Think Bilic will be gone by lunchtime tomorrow.

Would never have guessed a 3-0 away win for Brighton.

Chrissy will be England manager in a couple of years.

Board are meeting now, hopefully they will have the bottle to sack him. Last night was the worst I have seen them play,and as for Hart totally useless.

I don't understand Hart starting over Adrian CM. Hart is a far, far worse 'keeper.

Shipped so many goals because of him. I know, it's not all down to him, but it's his responsibility to organise those in front of him - and he can't do it.

Board are meeting now, hopefully they will have the bottle to sack him. Last night was the worst I have seen them play,and as for Hart totally useless.

I don't. But I do about football.

Very surprised to see them beaten 3-0 at home by Brighton.

Hence my thoughts - Bilic isn't the answer to the clubs problems.

CuckFan - 21/10/2017 18:40

I don't. But I do about football.

Very surprised to see them beaten 3-0 at home by Brighton.

Hence my thoughts - Bilic isn't the answer to the clubs problems.

(Slow handclap) Are you fucking serious ? It's like someone's taken a human and given them the brains and personality of a fucking garibaldi biscuit. If you'd said that after 3 games of Billic being in charge you'd be saying something. Saying it now is like saying you think the fucking Titanic isn't unsinkable.

Leave him alone keggy you know he is never ever ever wrong he is the oracle who keeps us right on whats going on and whats happening he obviously has special powers so from now on i am not going to wind him up im too scared.

Can't read you shite - I'm long past trying to engage in anything sensible with you two.

Let's just say, when you are invited for an opinion - you daren't (already within the corridors of SJP that read this, 'YellowMick' is how you are referred to.

I'll console myself with:

a) it's not happened 'yet'.
b) I'm top of ToTT Fantasy Footy League (which you didnt dare join, for fear of being found out).
c) I'm top of the Scorecast, and will have pulled away too at the top, in the last two weeks. (for which you two, ditto the cowardice thing).

:34:

You really are a crackpot. So within the corridors of NUFC they have discussed my posts just have a read of what you are posting and then give your head a shake. As for not reading my posts we cleared that one up last night. Now give your carer a shout and get to bed or are you posting from the dance festival.

Yellow. I can't read your shite. Haven't been able to, for months. Because you're really dull. Boring. And yellow.

I know you read EVERY single one of mine. Each and every one. You just can't help yourself, lad.

I'm your catnip it seems. That'll be because you're a pussy.

Crack on. :90: