CM - Bilic will be gone tomorrow. | Page 2 | Vital Football

CM - Bilic will be gone tomorrow.

You proved you read my posts only two days ago you daft ****. Make sure you have a good chat with thise in power at NUFC the ones who labelled me yellow mick they might give you some info on the takeover. Next you will be telling us that Koeman is in trouble at Everton and stating you are in the know. I actually pity you cockfan you come across as quite a sad figure who probably has quite a sad life with little or no human contact and for that reason i am going to stop owning you, so run free cockfan and perhaps maybe go outside and take a breath of fresh air life is too short.

LOL!

Despite me having the board equivalent of my having my fingers in my ears and going 'la-la-la' - Yellow is STILL banging on.

:3:

What they really mean is 'it's best to have him in charge while we identify and capture his replacement, rather than give it to his 2IC'.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41716562

https://mobile.twitter.com/AngelicUpstarta/status/927200071514542082/video/1

Bilic to Moyes.

Frying pan to fire.

Moyes should also have shown more respect and simply refuse to comment on the matter, while there is already a man in the job.

Utter **** that he is.

Fat Sham having his tuppence worth as well.

A more likely choice, you would think? Certainly more able to keep a side up, than Moyes.

Yup. Strange one that.

I’d have guessed Shamwould have gone back - proven track record of digging clubs out of the shite and all that.

Moyes needs time. He's not a quick fix merchant. Lousy behaviour before being announced like. However, that's football.
He did an ever-improving job at Everton. Manure panicked. He resigned from Blunderland but nobody could have dug out that sorry pile of shite as is consistently emphasised every time they take the field.

I don't rate him.

Did well at Everton, but had his feet under the table there.

I can't see it ending well.

He did well at Neverton but has did the square root of feck all anywhere else he has been...home or abroad..

Agree with that Pyrry - has no track record of doing what he is about to attempt.

Thought Sham was a certainty for this. Unless his departure last time is some sort of obstacle, and bridges were somehow burnt.

Think fat Sam will get the Neverton job on a short contract with a review at the end of the season. Personally I don't think he should get a job anywhere after his scam business... he's nowt but a crook

Got a sneaky feeling that Moyes will do alright as he has plenty to prove now. What is interesting is that West Ham considered getting Pardew back so it could have been worse for them.