Club Statement | Vital Football

Club Statement

Agreed , priceless stuff , worthless to a thief.
Let's hope the journals are recovered undamaged, and the **** is caught.

I can't believe how brazen this crime is. Imagine the noise the safe would have made , being dragged and incredible how nobody is out of their front door.

Identity wise , red cap = Trump supporter ? 😉

I would hope that the club had the foresight to digitise the journals for security and storage of records. If not, this would be an even bigger loss as the sort of person who would break in would probably destroy anything that he couldn't sell.
Don't recognise the chap myself but hopefully someone will and soon.

Can just imagine the scroat’s face when he finally got the safe open to find, not wads of cash, but some journals of no value to him!

Can just imagine the scroat’s face when he finally got the safe open to find, not wads of cash, but some journals of no value to him!

It's what he did with his loot next , that's the issue.
If he dumped them in someone's dustbin , then they would probably be lost forever.
Equally , if he had left them on the street , maybe someone found them and hasn't handed them in yet.
We can only hope that the publicity helps.

So the police are man with one eye.If they don't find him they will use both eyes.They are almost certainly looking for a total idiot. A whole load of IOU's etc .Scally is taking it seriously this time.Or perhaps we could just let everyone have a key. Twice in a few weeks????I can't believe the club has any money so I would guess we much have security that a ten year old can break into.I am sure Medway police have better things to do than chase someone who steals water features and hundred and twenty year old journals.

The worst thing is, my first thought was catch the virus and die.
I am ashamed of myself for having such wicked thoughts.

Presumably a safe is quite hard to open. So could it be that he has just abandoned it somewhere with the journals still inside ?

Has an empty safe been found?

My illusion that safes are really heavy or bolted to the floor has been shattered though.

Presumably a safe is quite hard to open. So could it be that he has just abandoned it somewhere with the journals still inside ?

Has an empty safe been found?

My illusion that safes are really heavy or bolted to the floor has been shattered though.

Decent safes are very heavy and a single person would not lift one of the size that twat was nicking.

Did some work in the Australian embassy a few years back and their safe was set into a poured concrete wall with two foot of concrete surrounding it and the door had two different meth block's and two combination locks.The only way you could remove the safe was to take the two ton of concrete wall it was set in.

One thing seems certain, gills either attract the idiot burglars or the security of the buildings is shite. Clearly took the safe as it was lighter than the water feature, despite being less valuable.

I haven`t noticed this crime being reported in the local on-line media. Has anyone seen news of it on Meridian/BBC local ? A minute on TV, with the available imagery would no doubt result in some feedback - if only to complain about the noise ! (people would have heard the safe being dragged but maybe they are reluctant to come forward).