Club shop gift cards? | Vital Football

Club shop gift cards?

glen8

Vital Youth Team
Hi everyone,

We have a staff leaver in the office :-( and have raised £40 for his leaving gift.

I originally planned on getting him a shirt, but with only two games left of the season I figured now is a daft time to buy. Does the shop sell gift cards?

Hi everyone,

We have a staff leaver in the office :-( and have raised £40 for his leaving gift.

I originally planned on getting him a shirt, but with only two games left of the season I figured now is a daft time to buy. Does the shop sell gift cards?

Yes they sell gift cards for the shop. Got my brother one recenty.

I've got loads of these gift cards in my wallet. They come in various colours with the Queen's head on on side and the brown and blue ones have this little clear window you can pull faces through.

I've got loads of these gift cards in my wallet. They come in various colours with the Queen's head on on side and the brown and blue ones have this little clear window you can pull faces through.

I don't believe those gift cards are locked down to lincoln city purchases though, aren't they the universal gift cards? I wouldn't know myself as I never have any of them ;-)

I don't believe those gift cards are locked down to lincoln city purchases though, aren't they the universal gift cards? I wouldn't know myself as I never have any of them ;-)

Mine aren't locked down to Lincoln City purchases either but a fair amount of them end up in Lincoln City's coffers in exchange for liquid refreshments.

I haven't had any of those since we appointed Danny Cowley.