Club Shop Feedback Thread | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

Luke Imp

Alert Team
Staff member
As per Russ' suggestion, if anyone has any views they'd like to air on the above, please feel free to comment!

Keep looking each week for Winter goods ie tops long sleeved and sensible sizes not training tops with collars and hoods.Would love now we are popular tothem to take a slight gamble and order some hats wollen or caps which arent one size fits all.Take a gamble please and order some larger stock sizes.

Is it me or is it a tad pricey in there? For example, a cheap little kit bag in City colours costs around £6. You can get the same thing at the City Ground in Forest colours for a quid. Exact same material and quality.

Service levels very good and staff I deal with excellent. Would like to see more upmarket selection eg silk tie lapel badge etc

Will pass all this on, so thanks for the contributions. Is there anything that we currently don't sell, that you feel we should, or, you have seen at other clubs?

RussC - 17/10/2017 07:44

Will pass all this on, so thanks for the contributions. Is there anything that we currently don't sell, that you feel we should, or, you have seen at other clubs?

My Lincoln City bath / pool towel has made more appearances in Europe than the Imps have, always a good talking point ! Should sell if re stocked. ( bought it a considerable time ago ) .

I was looking for some curtains for my boys room but ended up buying some plain red ones instead off ebay. I bought a couple of duvets with the old crest on them when they were being sold off. I thought it was because they were getting rid of the old crest stuff but seems they don;t do bedding anymore.

Surely with the success of the JIC and the amount of kids going to City these days they would be able to sell a bit of bedding and keep the City "addiction" going.

I also got a "Sincil Bank" road sign made. I wanted it to look like Lincoln Road signs and not the plastic printed ones or London style sign. ebay sorted that out too.

Another idea I had was to have one wall as the football ground and the other 3 walls red brick wallpaper. Of course there is no way (is there) that I would find a Sincil Bank large wallpaper mural for one wall so I bought one that had a more basic ground instead. It was that or unrealistic ones like Nou Camp or vast capacity stadia.

I guess my point is that they must've stopped selling "bedroom" items because they weren;t selling. However with the massive increase in kids at Sincil Bank these days there must be a market now for bedroom stuff. Then the kids (Dads) can "update" their Man U or Liverpool themed bedrroms with Lincoln City.

Would like to see more pin badges as i knew several fans that used to collect them, hardly any these days, except on e-bay.

Some good ideas here re bedroom stuff....will investigate the feasibility....

Towels I know are popular...

Pin Badges....hope you have all seen the LCFC Poppy badges that Jo has produced and are for sale in the club shop....

The staff are great in the club shop but Andreas Carter lets the shop staff and the club down.

Seems to be a real lack of any stock management sense. I worry that this Christmas will see huge frustration by fans as not enough products are held in stock. The lead time is about 6 weeks, which is poor.

It is also unfair that certain products like the team socks can be bought for cheaper on the Errea part of the Andrea Carter website than the Lincoln online club shop. It's same product.

RussC - 18/10/2017 12:24

Some good ideas here re bedroom stuff....will investigate the feasibility....

Towels I know are popular...

Pin Badges....hope you have all seen the LCFC Poppy badges that Jo has produced and are for sale in the club shop....

Would deffo buy a decent towel.

Would like to see actual measured shirt sizes (inches and cm's) not just L, XL etc. or a generic size table as it's a bloody long trip to exchange for a bigger size.
Would also like to see what's on sale in the club shop displayed online.

Can they put the Imps poppypin up on the clubshop website?

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/lincoln-news/special-limited-edition-imps-poppy-649113

imps rucksacks required in club shop(everyone uses them )

and for the daring imp a red and white (size adjustable) mankini,in preparation for the last game of the season when it is traditional to wear fancy dress.........borat imp.

Do we do calendars? I used to get one years ago but haven’t seen one for ages. Sure it would be great for kids Christmas presents too.