Club Shop Feedback Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

Mini dressing room and press conference board? Is this so people can play around fulfilling their Imps fantasies or something?!

Much better in there now. Tonnes more room. Couldn't see any DVD's, which is a minor point but I can get them off EB.

Not sure how it's going to work with the ticketing bit in there, though. What's happening to the existing ticket office?

I think it’s all amalgamated into one now. I understand the club have the Waterside Club Shop rent free till Xmas, and then make a decision to whether to keep it or not.

Shame there's no King Size bedding. Would've been a lovely Christmas present for Mrs Bos to go on the marital bed. Will have to settle for the curtains and a few scatter cushions.

Shame there's no King Size bedding. Would've been a lovely Christmas present for Mrs Bos to go on the marital bed. Will have to settle for the curtains and a few scatter cushions.

Get her an apron - I'm sure she'd love you for it.

Looking for a City coat for my poodle , bearing in mind all the red and white stripes in the league I would have thought t would be easy to obtain. Is there any chance of supplying one or 2 sizes for the winter Please ?
Still looking !!!

In all seriousness, how much of this tat do we really expect to sell? I mean, come on? A dog lead?!

I hope we (LCFC) haven't committed to this stock.

I think it’s all amalgamated into one now. I understand the club have the Waterside Club Shop rent free till Xmas, and then make a decision to whether to keep it or not.
Thought i heard they were continuing with the Waterside shop after Xmas, perhaps Waterside management are not used to seeing shoppers in there and are offering rent free terms!!

In all seriousness, how much of this tat do we really expect to sell? I mean, come on? A dog lead?!

I hope we (LCFC) haven't committed to this stock.

Dog leads? At last. Where's me wallet?

And they have Beanies and baseball caps. I want bucket hats. Everybody wants bucket hats. bucket hats "Reni stylee" are what everybody wants.