Club Shop Feedback Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

The new shirts only available in "regular fit" and no "fitted" like in the past?

Anyone know what the small fit is like? Loose or snug? Might end up getting an XL boys if they are loose. I prefer the fitted ones.

The new shirts only available in "regular fit" and no "fitted" like in the past?

Anyone know what the small fit is like? Loose or snug? Might end up getting an XL boys if they are loose. I prefer the fitted ones.
I bought a medium away shirt and it's okay without being too loose. I prefer them tighter fitting but when I tried the small it was really tight.

Was in the shop on Wednesday lunch time when they were having major IT/connection issues. Queued for several minutes as repeated attempts with card reader were eventually solved by taking it outside and waving in the air. Only 1 till seemed to be provided as I patiently awaited serving. Impressed with the range of merchandise but not the prices.

As per Russ' suggestion, if anyone has any views they'd like to air on the above, please feel free to comment!
Looking for a City coat for my poodle , bearing in mind all the red and white stripes in the league I would have thought t would be easy to obtain. Is there any chance of supplying one or 2 sizes for the winter Please ?

Was in the shop on Wednesday lunch time when they were having major IT/connection issues. Queued for several minutes as repeated attempts with card reader were eventually solved by taking it outside and waving in the air. Only 1 till seemed to be provided as I patiently awaited serving. Impressed with the range of merchandise but not the prices.
Same issues on Sat, I think it was something to do with the Waterside WiFi, need a tech geek to sort it out.... I think we'll look in the loan market after O'Hara is sorted!!

Looking for a City coat for my poodle , bearing in mind all the red and white stripes in the league I would have thought t would be easy to obtain. Is there any chance of supplying one or 2 sizes for the winter Please ?

I got a customised one off ebay in red and white with "Lincoln City" printed on it for my greyhound about 8 years ago. Wasn't that expensive either. About £25 I think.

Was a stock colour scheme, just the printing was the custom part.

Have been in the new shop twice now, there have always been people in the queue to buy stuff and quite a few people generally looking around.

Not sure if it’s the same across the range but the couple of tops I have bought I went a size up from my normal size and they have both fitted me well. Also cannot believe how many Lincoln related tops, hats/caps and general wear I saw in town today, it used to be unlikely to spot anyone else with anything city related, now it’s everywhere.