Club Shop Feedback Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

Luke Imp

Alert Team
Staff member
Much better in there now. Tonnes more room. Couldn't see any DVD's, which is a minor point but I can get them off EB.

Not sure how it's going to work with the ticketing bit in there, though. What's happening to the existing ticket office?

JT_LCFC

Vital Football Hero
I think it’s all amalgamated into one now. I understand the club have the Waterside Club Shop rent free till Xmas, and then make a decision to whether to keep it or not.

gijsbert_bos

Vital Football Hero
Shame there's no King Size bedding. Would've been a lovely Christmas present for Mrs Bos to go on the marital bed. Will have to settle for the curtains and a few scatter cushions.

gijsbert_bos

Vital Football Hero
In all seriousness, how much of this tat do we really expect to sell? I mean, come on? A dog lead?!

I hope we (LCFC) haven't committed to this stock.

bonsonshead

Vital Reserves Team
I think it’s all amalgamated into one now. I understand the club have the Waterside Club Shop rent free till Xmas, and then make a decision to whether to keep it or not.
Thought i heard they were continuing with the Waterside shop after Xmas, perhaps Waterside management are not used to seeing shoppers in there and are offering rent free terms!!