Club/player Activity Elsewhere | Page 16 | Vital Football

Club/player Activity Elsewhere

Everything is in a state of flux at the moment, which is understandable really.

The fallout is only just beginning. Quite where we will end up is anybody's guess.

Eventually, there is enough liquidity avialble for a quick rebound, but only when the worse part of this nightmare is over. Personally, I think we can return to 'normal' with two years, maybe three if the conditions for borrowing change for the worse.

Eventually, there is enough liquidity avialble for a quick rebound, but only when the worse part of this nightmare is over. Personally, I think we can return to 'normal' with two years, maybe three if the conditions for borrowing change for the worse.

Rates will not be rising. And there is plenty of private debt that will be willing to execute work outs if operations are struggling.

Rates will not be rising. And there is plenty of private debt that will be willing to execute work outs if operations are struggling.

My only reason for not being as certain as you about rates is that teh big horrible monster of inflation is stirring, and in the UK as soon as it opens an eye, we tend to want to poke it out.

OF course, in the short term, for the first time, we may find ourselves in negative rate territory in the near future.

My only reason for not being as certain as you about rates is that teh big horrible monster of inflation is stirring, and in the UK as soon as it opens an eye, we tend to want to poke it out.

OF course, in the short term, for the first time, we may find ourselves in negative rate territory in the near future.

There isn't a free market government on the planet that can handle higher rates now and for probably some considerable time.

It's made even more complicated by how there's essentially 2 economies at the moment; the many who have been totally screwed or wiped out due to the crisis, and then the significant number of those who have literally never had it better as a result of some of the shifts in society.

It's made even more complicated by how there's essentially 2 economies at the moment; the many who have been totally screwed or wiped out due to the crisis, and then the significant number of those who have literally never had it better as a result of some of the shifts in society.

Jobs will bounce back. Shortened supply lines, massive infrastructure projects to support those shortened supply lines that will likely be co-funded by government/private entities. We can't move forward with two economies.

Wealth taxes are on the way.

Soooo.... Canaries playing hardball as usual with their players, rejecting the £26m+ bid for Ben Godfrey.

I see that Solskjaer is 6-4 favourite in the Premiership 'sack race' with Scott Parker the only other manager in single figures. Poch is pretty much uncontested as the next United manager at odds on of 2-5. I think that that change will happen before the next round of Premiership fixtures take place.

I see that Solskjaer is 6-4 favourite in the Premiership 'sack race' with Scott Parker the only other manager in single figures. Poch is pretty much uncontested as the next United manager at odds on of 2-5. I think that that change will happen before the next round of Premiership fixtures take place.
Ollie's neck is on the line. Their performances have been pretty dire.

Don't understand how they can say he wasn't backed. £80m for Maguire. £46m for Fernandes. £37m for Donny. Hardly bargain basement stuff is it lol.

That would be pretty tough on Scotty...it isn't as if he has much to work with. Poor bastard.

Man U went unbeaten in the PL from the 22 January until the end of the season. Close season the talk was of them being only one or two players away from challenging for the title. How quickly things can change. It's the same squad with the addition of van de beek. I wonder what it is they think Poch can do with the same group of players.