Close Season Stuff | Vital Football

Close Season Stuff

RebelBee

Vital 1st Team Regular
I see we are hiring new marketing & match programme people. Anyone know if we're growing or replacing staff?

I hear a few grumbles around the new stad also, mainly progress & possible changes to design.

ST sales seem to be going well & ahead of last season, but no numbers yet.

New kit release imminent with a few leaked concepts out there. New badge & all.

Anyone know more about this stuff? Need a bit of discussion to keep us going.

There seems to be some rumours about the stadium being downsized or at least a lower capacity to start with. Nothing official though so not sure what to make of it.

Not much to discuss, this part of the year is terrible but I guess they all deserve a holiday. For me the big question is whether Jota stays or not. It could go either way and although all the money would be good it would be sad to see him go. Very smart to put in that one year extension when they let him go to Eibar. Maybe I could send him a message in Spanish to tell him what Newcastle is like?

Like the home shirt, after a couple of seasons of what i thought were very poor ones we have something that looks good and is in keeping with our traditional colours. Good balance of red, white and black.

Away shirt looks like a casual shirt to me rather than a football shirt, I always think our away shirts should still be stripes whatever colour we choose. At least it is not a horrible black which should be for officials only.

Home kit is lovely-back to proper red/white stripes & appropriate black in the shirt too. Socks need a red band at the top of I'm picky. We play in red, white & black after all. Not sure about the away but I'll get used to it, keepers kit isn't as nice & the sponsors logo doesn't quite work imo. But they pay the bills & if they're happy do be it.

Can we both play in our home kits on opening day at Bramall Lane? That wd be fun!