Clive Nates: "Studies are being undertaken and its possible that around 25% of capacity will be allowed initially..." | Page 6 | Vital Football

Clive Nates: "Studies are being undertaken and its possible that around 25% of capacity will be allowed initially..."

Greetings.
Finally started to read things here after a long gap.

Read what's been said about 25% etc.

Can I suggest that all potentially vulnerable supporters do not return at all until a proper vaccine has been administered?

As such, exclude all senior ticket holders for starters. Add in all who are overweight (me), diabetic, suffering from any other at risk health condition, had lung problems (me), perhaps also long distance travellers (me), etc.

Club then consult all season ticket holders/members/known supporters to find out who is left able to attend (young enough, healthy enough, near enough). And of those, who actually wants to come to games and how often.

It might actually turn out that most or possibly all who could attend and want to attend will be able to be safely accommodated.

Well I hope there isn't a run of bad results, because after all those exclusions there would be a danger of nobody attending at all.

Maybe not all the seats are useable.
I went to Vicarage Road in 1998 to watch GB vs NZ at Rugby League. There were a few rows of seats directly below mine behind a brick wall. I asked a steward how people we're expected to see sat behind a brick wall. He said the seats aren't used, they're just there because there was a capacity requirement in that stand. It looked really weird.
Not sure Salford would have gone that in depth!

I read the events outside Liverpool & Leeds stadiums have strengthened the hand of those arguing for no spectators. Presumably because fans can’t be trusted to follow the guidance

I read the events outside Liverpool & Leeds stadiums have strengthened the hand of those arguing for no spectators. Presumably because fans can’t be trusted to follow the guidance

That's the issue. There will be loads who still think it's a good idea to go to the ground to stand outside whilst matches are going on. Pretty brain dead in my opinion

Totally agree, but did anyone expect anything else from The Mickey Mousers and Leeds fans ?