Clive has just.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Clive has just....

Knowing Clive he actually will probably sit with us ! Didnt he at Wembley and Arsenal?

Usually does sit with the away fans or stand with us as he did in the rain at Barrow 2 years ago when he coukd easily have enjoyed the posh luxury of a hard wooden bench in their directors box

First reaction was "oh s..t". Anyway I have consoled myself that at least one of my teams will be in the fourth round.

I will just have to brave your weather in early January and this time I will wear a suit to an away game. It's that "once in a lifetime opportunity" again!

First reaction was "oh s..t". Anyway I have consoled myself that at least one of my teams will be in the fourth round.

I will just have to brave your weather in early January and this time I will wear a suit to an away game. It's that "once in a lifetime opportunity" again!
Might be abit regular Clive if you find that billionaire to join the board!?

Well done for posting on here Clive and in this thread, how good is that? :clap:
Seriously how many other football club chairman come onto their teams fans forum post in their own thread and get loads of appreciation and likes. This well and truly is a remarkable time to be an Important. Bring on the Toffees!

A chance for all imps fans to shine and do Clive proud, a small payback for all he's done for us...

B

Mind you bring a decent coat as well and possibly some thermals. We can't have you catching a chill and getting pneumonia; you are far too valuable to this Club.

Well done for posting on here Clive and in this thread, how good is that? :clap:
Seriously how many other football club chairman come onto their teams fans forum post in their own thread and get loads of appreciation and likes. This well and truly is a remarkable time to be an Important. Bring on the Toffees!
Well the idiot at Notts clownty would Oliver Hardy???

B

Mind you bring a decent coat as well and possibly some thermals. We can't have you catching a chill and getting pneumonia; you are far too valuable to this Club.
Time for a visit to the shops for Clive to get Winter coat in the South African shops summer sales! Bargain?

.... this time I will wear a suit to an away game.

Don't do it. I wore a suit the last time we played Everton at Goodison; felt a right chump chanting in the away end.

I had the lucky coincidence of a couple of meetings in Birkenhead that afternoon.