Clever wind-up or something in this? | Vital Football

Clever wind-up or something in this?

Dale1981

Vital Youth Team
79323813-5710-4A8A-BFCA-B87D4984B8FD.jpegOpened my WhatsApp this morning to find a screenshot that had been sent to me yesterday from an ex-colleague who now lives abroad.
I can’t find anything on BBC news website, shef weds website, Leicester website or ours.
I’m presuming that it’s a very clever wind up but just wondered if anyone had heard anything?
I know there was some talk / wishful thinking about the Sheffield youngster a little while ago.79323813-5710-4A8A-BFCA-B87D4984B8FD.jpeg

Anybody if Hirst played much last season?

No, long running contract dispute. They even told him he couldn’t play. He’s unlikely to sign for them now (out of contract)
and will be moving on to (probably) a premier league team.

He might just want to play a run of games and score a few goals then bolster his next big move upwards?

He is linked with Manchester United.

Why on earth would he want to go there? He will languish in the reserves for 4 or 5 years then drift into obscurity without ever playing for the first team or anywhere close to it because they will spend millions on foreign players!

He could come here and be part of the IMP revolution :wahey:

I agree, but I think we need to be a bit realistic with who we will get.
I think we are getting knocked back, left, right and centre - But I feel this may due to the calibre of player we are targeting.

Why on earth would he want to go there? He will languish in the reserves for 4 or 5 years then drift into obscurity without ever playing for the first team or anywhere close to it because they will spend millions on foreign players!

He could come here and be part of the IMP revolution :wahey:
When he does get a chance, it will be as a 5th centre-back, just behind the spare wheel of the bus.