Class of '92 documentary | Vital Football

Class of '92 documentary

I saw a clip a couple of weeks back and was going to watch it but didn't. Im going to see if it's on IPlayer as it seemed alright.

Im on about the 2-parter that was on the BBC about Giggs and co running that lower league club and on second thoughts was probably something different.

Sounds about right Mark, I enjoyed it,.......thought they were arrogant dickheads as players but come across quite well in that. Got a lot of respect for Gary Neville now, seems a genuine bloke actually, made a lot of money from something we all would've jumped at and now giving something back as it were.

Just watched them dump Notts County out of the FA Cup tonight and they were far the better side, I can see them knocking out Shite Direct United in the 3 rd round at St James

I really enjoyed it and for me none league football is the future. I was impressed that they were trying to communicate with the fans and didnt interfere too much although the foreign investor was conveniently glossed over i hope they do well.

I'll watch it now then on the back of those comments. Makes you think why the likes of Clark, Watson, Thompson, Shearer and co cant do the same with one of our local clubs and try to capture the imagination of many of the disgruntled here.

If i was minted id buy Berwick Rangers and try and get them into the scottish premier league. Ive no affiliation with Berwick apart from they are the nearest club to us playing in the scottish league.

Id love to see a small club like them going all the way to the top.

Thought it was really good tbh. Shame if it's only a two parter mind. However, I thought all of the ex-players came across really well, especially the Neville brothers who I always hated. Both seem like really good blokes and genuine too.

I think they're a bunch of manc knobheads promoting their hotel more than anything, they'll drop Salford like a stone.

Fucking brilliant documentary, more for a great reminder of what community really means in some places. I thought the Nevilles in particular seemed decent and to genuinely give a shit

Rewarded with a home game against Hartlepool in the next round of the FA cup. Jeff Stelling will be pleased

I've just watched the first two episodes on catch up and really enjoyed. Lets just hope the owners don't forget the people who make clubs like that special - the volunteers and supporters. The exact polar opposite of the shite at SDU.