Clarkson | Vital Football

Clarkson

billybobcat

Vital 1st Team Regular
Dont know what i make of this, 350k people have signed a petition to get him reinstated. Yes he is brilliant on the show but how many chances can someone get before they get the push. its not as though he cant be replaced. Tiff Needell would be my choice if they decide to sack Clarkson he is a proper petrol head who is an excellent driver.

It would be weird not having Clarkson at the helm but its not as though he hasn't had his chances.

You want Guy Martin at the helm, then the show would attract an even bigger audience.

As for Clarkson, so what, the amount the BBC makes from the show, they would be daft to let it go, any amount of other producers would love it.

He's just a bigoted Thatcherite ****. I hope he goes the same way as her and has many years of excruciating pain.

Clarkson owns something like 30% of the show rights so he wont be in any way a loser in this.

I like the bloke and hope that this gets sorted. Its the best and most profitable way but even if he does go, the other 2 will follow him to Sky or ITV.

vin1892 - 12/3/2015 10:04

He's just a bigoted Thatcherite ****. I hope he goes the same way as her and has many years of excruciating pain.

I'd like him to die in a horrific car crash, preferably involving that little **** Hammond at the same time. The other one is inoffenive enough, but I hate Hammond and Clarkson. A pair of *****, and Hammond is also a fucking midget.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 12/3/2015 10:30

Clarkson owns something like 30% of the show rights so he wont be in any way a loser in this.

I like the bloke and hope that this gets sorted. Its the best and most profitable way but even if he does go, the other 2 will follow him to Sky or ITV.

He doesnt he sold it last year for about £16m.

Bigoted fuckwit,as for the 350,000 petitioners,maybe they should get a fkn life & petition something worthwhile,tory scum.

He's a first class ****, in any other walk of life you'd be dismissed, after the Yew tree affair you'd think the bbc would be very careful about presenters becoming bigger than the station itself. That said, he did twat Piers Morgan, so could be argued he can do what he likes.

I don't get the people who say he keeps fucking up. Like ALL tv people they are going to be loved or hated and he is certainly no different but any slight controversial thing and there are people wanting him sacked. Fucking PC world does my head in when there are so many people tutting about his latest problem. I have seen only a few of the episodes over the years but wonder why the public get so hyped up over a tv personality.

The reason why I like him is because he sticks to his opinion and not what is neccesarily the majority feeling.

He speaks his mind and doesn't bottle it up or just say stuff to be liked, even then, I'll bet he's not that much different to many of us behind closed doors apart from the Chelsea supporting and the political view.

The issue is something and nothing but what the BBC may have realised is that the growing numbers involved in the story can see a mega money spinner, if and when Clarkson is back filming.

For that reason and the fact they wont want another channel benefiting, will see normality soon.

"The reason why I like him is because he sticks to his opinion and not what is neccesarily the majority feeling.

He speaks his mind and doesn't bottle it up or just say stuff to be liked, even then, I'll bet he's not that much different to many of us behind closed doors apart from the Chelsea supporting and the political view."

Got to disagree with that TNMW, I think the bloke is a sanctimonious prick and plays his target audience like puppets. Far too full of his own assumed self importance. Really don't give a rats ass if I never clapped eyes on the fecker again. How folk can get so absorbed in 'celebrityism' is WELL beyond me.

I quite like him as a presenter of a great show. Couldn't give a fuck what he says or does in his spare time. A much to do about nothing. Just shows how pathetic this company is.

I can think of a number of people either in my life or in history who stick to their opinions and don't hold the majority view TNMW, funnily enough it's those opinions that make them total *****!

carlosvendetta - 12/3/2015 18:46

I can think of a number of people either in my life or in history who stick to their opinions and don't hold the majority view TNMW, funnily enough it's those opinions that make them total *****!

Carlos, not sure what you mean with that. Serious or ironic?? Please remember you're 'talking' to a half-wit.

He's a condescending, arrogant prick who thinks he's above the law and indispensable. He's bigoted, egotistical, about as funny as bollock cancer, and he stormed off from the Isle of man in the huff like a fucking baby because he didn't get his own way. He punched someone at work for fucks sake, that's not nothing. He should be instantly dismissed. And the programme's shit as well. It's for sad middle aged fools who have never grown up.

Can't stand the **** and the program me is fucking shit as well, they rarely talk about the actual cars its all scripted 'high jinx' and 'banter' from three *****, he is also a bum chum of Cameron and the tory party, there is something seriously wrong when the prime minister of the country makes a statement about some twat off the tv keeping his job.

Aye,dave the fkn rave reckons his kids would miss him & the programme & how they were good friends.Now there's a role model for your kids.Like the tory said "Were all in this together".Watched about 5 minutes of it a few years ago & glimpsed the audience switched off,tabloid telly for idiots hosted by a fuckwit.