Clapping | Page 6 | Vital Football

Clapping

I think we are now allowed to wank outside with our family (household) or a member of another household as long as they keep their distance.
See? Now you're getting wanking mixed up with clapping 😳

Got to say, thus thread is rapidly going downhill...........or up, depending on whether its near the Queen's head 😳

I think we are now allowed to wank outside with our family (household) or a member of another household as long as they keep their distance.

Some of the neighbours gave me abuse when I tried it on Wednesday,

After I explained that the lockdown rules had been relaxed they understood and, in fact, since Wednesday, the whole street is tossing themselves off outside - but still respecting the 2m rule.

Clapping is not just about the NHS it is also about the only time I see most of my neighbours right now.

So those of you who are/were clappers - will you be clapping tonight or was last Thursday the last one.

If it stops now it would be another signal that lockdown is unofficially over.

Maybe we’ll get the chance to resurrect the Thursday night clap in a couple of months?

I shall not be clapping tonight. Though I share concern about the signals a cessation might send - including a resurrection of the Saturday Night Clap.

Massive respect for the NHS and the fantastic work done on a daily basis to look after us when we need it, but didn’t ever feel the need or desire to go outside a clap!

Clap returns tomorrow at 8 pm and weekly thereafter. But this time the clap will be for Heroes not (specifically) Carers.

This has been decreed by Annemarie Plas from London, who was the person that launched Clap for Carers.

Some might not feel the will to join in, some will enthusiastically do their thing. Whatever happens, snowflakes will ensure virtuous exposure, if you get my drift.....

Clap returns tomorrow at 8 pm and weekly thereafter. But this time the clap will be for Heroes not (specifically) Carers.

This has been decreed by Annemarie Plas from London, who was the person that launched Clap for Carers.

Some might not feel the will to join in, some will enthusiastically do their thing. Whatever happens, snowflakes will ensure virtuous exposure, if you get my drift.....

No way! Just watch the hypocrites on my street turn out for the clap. The same ones who had big family gatherings over Christmas in Tier 4.

Trashbat - it's not until tomorrow. Anyone one out clapping tonight must be doing it for something else (seal impressionists?).

No way! Just watch the hypocrites on my street turn out for the clap. The same ones who had big family gatherings over Christmas in Tier 4.
Same here. Woman next door (daughter lives there too) had other daughter, son-in-law and grandson from up Brighton AND her son and his wife with the five kids in a people carrier up from London. Meanwhile, her on the other side was having garden parties every week during the first summer lockdown. Unbelievable, I know.

Same here. Woman next door (daughter lives there too) had other daughter, son-in-law and grandson from up Brighton AND her son and his wife with the five kids in a people carrier up from London. Meanwhile, her on the other side was having garden parties every week during the first summer lockdown. Unbelievable, I know.

Have you reported them ?