Clapping | Page 9 | Vital Football

Clapping

You could politicise it (spending on NHS is actually due to rise by £15bn since Johnson got into power, but we'll leave that there) or you could investigate where the money is spent by NHS management. The massive shortage of PPE, blamed solely on government, was partly due to mis-management and under ordering by many hospitals when most were reporting no shortages.
Are these people included as those deserving a clap?

I think there needs to be a thorough investigation into the way public money was used to issue contracts for PPE and other things . Time was critical but they need to address the publics concerns that contracts were given to "tory chums / donors" with little or no credibility in the areas. Didos comment today that "no one could have foreseen the virus mutating" was crazy given that's exactly what viruses do. I should imagine a few senior NHS medical people cringed at that excuse for the apparent failures of test and trace.

Even the decision to appoint her to that role needs review given her close relationship to the Health Secretary and the fact her husband is a Tory MP. Was she the most SQEP or was it jobs for mates ? That questions needs to be proven wrong for public confidence in the way the government spend our money.

Senior NHS management ultimately report into the Department of Health so the government has to be linked to decisions made. They might be getting more money from Johnsons government but is filtering down to the front line or used to pay consultants and people like Dido.

Remember the "heroes" so many clapped for. Well, in the case of my contact in Westminster, they are so highly valued by society that in the Met they've been told to get themselves tested twice a week at a station miles out of their way (Peckham) in their own time. They do 6 day 'sets' so that's at least one after/before work and one on a rest day.

Supposed to get checked as they are so exposed to the liklihood of getting Covid yet still not on the priority list to be vaccinated after the first 15 million.

Well, that's how society values the police.

Keep clapping though, that really helps.
:-(

Clapping? Why? We showed as a society that after the first few weeks no one bothered and didnt again until Tom died!

The Met, including some of my teammates, have been helping the London ambulance service by driving their ambulances due to staff shortages. They have all been sent back to us this week as "The public don't like seeing coppers turn up when they've called an ambulance". Can't make this shit up, I couldn't give a flying f*** who was driving if I was being rushed to hospital after a heart attack ffs 😡

With you all the way on that one Nobby. I often wonder, on hearing stories like this, whether it's what the public actually think or what someone else thinks they will think. Clumsily put but I hope you get my drift. My own guess is that a national poll would find agreement with your closing sentence.

The Met, including some of my teammates, have been helping the London ambulance service by driving their ambulances due to staff shortages. They have all been sent back to us this week as "The public don't like seeing coppers turn up when they've called an ambulance". Can't make this shit up, I couldn't give a flying f*** who was driving if I was being rushed to hospital after a heart attack ffs 😡

I think that they were put forward by the lizard people to feed back information to the Illuminati.
Coppers flying ambulances ?
It’s all part of the conspiracy.
My brother told me.

Yep. Heard that from my contact. She is spending much of her time sectioning the mentally ill only for the revolving door to operate and repeat section them next "set". Police now patching people up as no chance of getting an ambulance unless case is critical.

During the past couple of weeks there seems to have been a marked increase in the number of police officers who`ve died as a result of becoming infected with Covid, three or four (I believe) in the Met alone. Surprised that the Police Federation has not spoken out a little louder against the twats still holding parties and other unlawful gatherings. Condolences to you and your colleagues, Nobby.

Mass gatherings by the Orthodox Jews aren't helping but dare this be mentioned for fear of being labelled anti-semitic?

Interestingly, a Rabbi interviewd on LBC said such gatherings are wrong even in the Jewish faith as endangering life transcends things such as religious gatherings and observance of food restrictions.

Mass gatherings by the Orthodox Jews aren't helping but dare this be mentioned for fear of being labelled anti-semitic?

Interestingly, a Rabbi interviewd on LBC said such gatherings are wrong even in the Jewish faith as endangering life transcends things such as religious gatherings and observance of food restrictions.

Your an anti-semite :)

Same thing happened last year. Mass gathering for a jewish funeral with zero social distancing yet Cummings gets slaughtered for being in the countryside within his own bubble (both in the wrong) lol. Similar in New York last year.

All such unlawful gatherings are wrong as well as incredibly selfish; colour, creed or age are non-factors - Twatism is a universal tag.
That`s not to say that religious and other influencers are irrelevant, anyone with influence should be doing their utmost to persuade those they can influence to stick to the Covid rules.

There was an item on my lunchtime local news today about a mountain rescue team member who`s critically ill in a Cumbrian hospital after he fell whilst rescuing two men who had decided to travel (illegally) to Cumbria from Leicester to have a camping trip in the Cumbrian fells - one of the pair became ill, hence the call to the Rescue team ! Twats should have stayed home in Leicester. .

Your an anti-semite :)

Same thing happened last year. Mass gathering for a jewish funeral with zero social distancing yet Cummings gets slaughtered for being in the countryside within his own bubble (both in the wrong) lol. Similar in New York last year.
I just wonder at the response had it been a mass gathering of Muslims (particularly from a couple of posters on here).

I just wonder at the response had it been a mass gathering of Muslims (particularly from a couple of posters on here).

It would have deteriorated into a "whatabout" row, there would have been accusations of racism, people would be blocked etc. The "self-righteous gang 'goes mad when something is said about people with a different skin colour, because that's bad racism.