City’s CAS Hearing Update | Page 12 | Vital Football

City’s CAS Hearing Update

In contrast I offer this as an example of how to report fairly, in an unbiased fashion and without being perjorative and selective in your decision how to publish the material. I think the club should have words with the BBC 😡

Dispassionate, balanced and factual. The complete opposite of the BBC which could have been written by the Hateful 8.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...cess-with-earlier-uefa-co-operation-1.4316063

Interesting that there's no writer's name attached to that article

The more I look at other outlet’s headlines for this the worse the BBC’s becomes. For the most part they simply state “CAS publish full reasons for decision” or “Written reason’s given by CAS....” (and that was The Mirror!).

The bias in the BBC headline is shocking 🤬

Section A 84 page 38

CAS rulings 'outlines the way that some of the emails were manipulated ie 'doctored' my words not that of the rulings document

We did argue that anything that happened before 20th February 2015 is time barred in any event and they did make a submission that even if they were not there would still be no case to answer as the restrictions did not come into effect until 2014 and the fact that CFCB were referring to events prior to this period.

CAS found that the alleged hacked emails were admissible on the Grounds of public interest in FFP and Manchester City even though City had argued that in agreeing their submission it could lead to other illegally obtained material being used albeit that a Portuguese Court has ruled that illegally obtained material should not be used against the victim, unless it is in the Public's interest to do so.

CAS obviously ruled that it was in the public interest. P41 (106)

CAS found that the leaks by the CFCB did not have any direct effect on the allegations, but were worrisome and too coincidental.

page 48( 147)

I think that City when they referred to this that the Club's reputation was damaged with everyone assuming guilty until proved innocent and even a finding of Not Guilty is not enough for some people especially the H9

Part of City's rebuttal of the allegations was that the CFCB erred in concluding the new facts fell outside the below mentioned settlement
That the allegations were time barred in any case and in addition had already been settled by an Agreement between the two parties which City accepted a bespoke agreement and were released from that agreement in April 2017 . It was decided that an agreement would be better than further investigation and litigation.

page 27 F41

This as it turns out is good news as the Agreement did not immune City from further investigation.
however The Settlement Agreement finished on 16th May 2014 and the Referral Decision was posted on 15th May 2019, this simply meant that any breaches of the rules prior to 15th May 2014 could not be investigated as per their own rules (CFCB) Article 57

page 52 (147)

Still in any case I think if the FA want to have a shy at this I hope they have deep pockets

In contrast I offer this as an example of how to report fairly, in an unbiased fashion and without being perjorative and selective in your decision how to publish the material. I think the club should have words with the BBC 😡

Dispassionate, balanced and factual. The complete opposite of the BBC which could have been written by the Hateful 8.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...cess-with-earlier-uefa-co-operation-1.4316063

A bit of a leap of faith for mine about getting a fair hearing at UEFA.
Think I commented earlier in this thread about City learning a lesson in their dealings, and you can only move the goalposts once? :hmmm:

Is it just me or is there a pattern here?

Blatter.......Platini.......now (allegedly) Infantino?......🤔

Is it just me or is there a pattern here?

Blatter.......Platini.......now (allegedly) Infantino?......🤔

I don't want to go down that Road that other fans did with us, pronouncing Guilt until the trial/any appeal is over, it maybe that because he backed City they may be out to get him.