City’s CAS Hearing Update | Vital Football

City’s CAS Hearing Update

Preparing for the worst, I got my hopes when the club were bullish they'd pass FFP first time around. Hope my fears are misplaced.

Preparing for the worst, I got my hopes when the club were bullish they'd pass FFP first time around. Hope my fears are misplaced.
I don’t think they are misplaced.
They’ll be no face-to-face court, it will be virtual only and I bet at the end of the three days allocated (to make it look like they’ve actually been doing something) the upholding of the ban will be rubber-stamped.

City are confident that they have done nothing wrong and this has been a witch hunt from the day they underestimated us and have been rule changing ever since.

I bet newcastle fans are now regretting supporting ffp

City are confident that they have done nothing wrong and this has been a witch hunt from the day they underestimated us and have been rule changing ever since.

I bet newcastle fans are now regretting supporting ffp
That’s at the heart of much of the bile spewed out against City by fans of other clubs since 2008...........they wish their club had been chosen.

That’s at the heart of much of the bile spewed out against City by fans of other clubs since 2008...........they wish their club had been chosen.
I have seen some comments saying there were glad it wasn't their club, I have a feeling they were fibbing. Toon fans must be over the moon, but will they be allowed to spend as much money as they like.

I have seen some comments saying there were glad it wasn't their club, I have a feeling they were fibbing. Toon fans must be over the moon, but will they be allowed to spend as much money as they like.

Did they not win the Fairs Cup in the '60's - perhaps they will be accepted as being new money but from old stock, so to speak. I wonder who their first statement signing might be...?

If the deal gets the nod I am happy for the Toon Army, they are a big club with genuine supporters over the decades.

The prospective owners will be watching the outcome of this hearing with great interest